Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 10:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who's the most prominent Christian on this forum?
RE: Who's the most prominent Christian on this forum?
(August 29, 2012 at 9:20 am)greneknight Wrote: I am a Christian and not just a Christian but also an altar boy. I have sung matins and evensong in the choir too. Ergo, I'm extremely religious. I love debates and I got myself a formal debate in Christian Forums but they gave me a 3-day ban. I'm not sure I should go back there and start that debate because I think they hate me there and will ban me if I say the wrong things again and I'm sure to say the wrong things. I do hope to be able to get into the thick of some formal debate with someone. But although I'm a Christian, there is nothing I can debate with an atheist about. We probably agree on everything. I'd rather debate with a Christian.
So you're a Christian? It doesn't make sense!?!
What would you disagree with an atheist about?
It seems like you're needing reassurance from another Christian not debate! You've said they 'hate' you on the Christian forum ... Jeez how bad is that!?!? Mind you, they could forgive you!!
xXAngenlina starXx

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty and wisdom will come to you that way"
Christopher Hitchens

Closing statement of the debate with William Dembski at Prestonwood Baptist Church, Plano Texas November 18th 2010

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's the most prominent Christian on this forum? - by Angenlina star - August 29, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Major Intellectual Issue Most Keeps You From Accepting The Christian Narrative? Captain Hook 324 35072 March 21, 2018 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Video Most ignorant thing a Christian has told you Mental Outlaw 64 11100 March 1, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  My adventures: Worth Christian Forum BlackSwordsman 53 7838 June 18, 2014 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  "Prominent atheist blogger" turned catholic -- ever heard of her? Taqiyya Mockingbird 22 11080 July 5, 2012 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda