Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The second most atheistic group in the world is...
The second most atheistic group in the world is...
...monotheists. 

This really infuriated one of my cousins earlier today. She was virtually frothing at the mouth by the time I got done fucking with her Weltanschauung. The conversation ended when she told me she wasn't getting me anything for Xmas! "Well, you never have, but I can be sad about that if you want."  Tongue
RE: The second most atheistic group in the world is...
(December 2, 2016 at 10:48 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: ...monotheists. 

This really infuriated one of my cousins earlier today. She was virtually frothing at the mouth by the time I got done fucking with her Weltanschauung. The conversation ended when she told me she wasn't getting me anything for Xmas! "Well, you never have, but I can be sad about that if you want."  Tongue

Many atheists become content with the idea of death - they just live in comfort expecting end. Some peaceful theists, go the opposite way and try to endure a lot, to become better morally, in order gain divine gifts. Your cousin is at least trying...

Wouldn't agnostics be the second most atheistic group?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Well..agnostics includes both theists and atheists, so I'm not sure how that'd fit.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Ah, and here I thought it was Estonians
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(December 2, 2016 at 11:32 am)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: Ah, and here I thought it was Estonians

Heh, reminds me of a Polandball comic about Estonia. 

In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(December 2, 2016 at 11:16 am)purplepurpose Wrote:

Many atheists become content with the idea of death - they just live in comfort expecting end. Some peaceful theists, go the opposite way and try to endure a lot, to become better morally, in order gain divine gifts. Your cousin is at least trying...
Dafuq?

(December 2, 2016 at 11:28 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

Wouldn't agnostics be the second most atheistic group?

Boru

Nope, they're fence-straddling wussies.
Group?

Cynics and charlatans running the various schisms and denominations
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The second most atheistic group is the least atheistic group... i.e.: theists.
(December 2, 2016 at 11:52 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(December 2, 2016 at 11:16 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Many atheists become content with the idea of death - they just live in comfort expecting end. Some peaceful theists, go the opposite way and try to endure a lot, to become better morally, in order gain divine gifts. Your cousin is at least trying...
Dafuq?

(December 2, 2016 at 11:28 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Wouldn't agnostics be the second most atheistic group?

Boru

Nope, they're fence-straddling wussies.

Category error detected. 

Belief or the lack thereof =/= Knowledge or the lack thereof

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question about atheistic “beliefs” (opinions, guesses, etc.) Frank Apisa 252 15565 June 30, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Rahn127
  Atheists: I have tips of advice why you are a hated non religious dogmatic group inUS Rinni92 13 2858 August 5, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Atheistic calendar Interaktive 38 3485 December 26, 2019 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  List of religious end times/Second coming of Jesus predictions purplepurpose 13 4169 November 22, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Most humans aren't too logical when it comes to world views and how to go about it. Mystic 28 3967 October 9, 2018 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Alan V
  Make up your own atheistic quote Transcended Dimensions 56 9660 October 30, 2017 at 9:04 am
Last Post: brewer
  Could Gods hypothetically be atheistic scientists? causal code 5 2618 August 24, 2017 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Atheistic religions Der/die AtheistIn 21 6769 August 10, 2017 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  My facebook group... Brian37 0 1223 April 5, 2015 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Atheistic Dogma- Scientific Fundamentalism sswhateverlove 315 45071 September 20, 2014 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: Whateverist