Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 10:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls! Show your contempt for religion -Have butt sex!
RE: Girls! Show your contempt for religion -Have butt sex!
(September 12, 2012 at 9:57 pm)greneknight Wrote: OK, this is uncharted water for me but I'm slowly getting the picture. Violet and Tara are transvestites (I'd rather not use "trans" since someone on another thread took issue with me for calling Japanese Japs). If you avatars are really your pics, I must say you both look absolutely female. The surgery you are talking about must be a surgery to change a boy into a girl physically. My advice is not to do it. You can't be sure if you won't change your mind in a couple of years. I know a boy who was a trans when he was very young and then very recently, he became like a regular boy and he even played rugby. We're all growing, whatever age we may be. What we are today won't be the same as what we will be in a few years.

I'm a little confused about TaraJo. I thought I read in another thread that she said she was interested in a girl. I thought she even said she had a girlfriend. So I thought she was a lesbian. But maybe it was someone else and I've mixed up the people.

Eh....... close enough. I could easily bitch you out for use of the word 'transvestite' but trans terminology can be complicated enough to be its own fucking college class.

Surgical desires, really, I don't see myself changing my mind and I've talked to far more trans women who are glad they've gotten the surgery vs those who regret it. If I was going to have regrets, I'd already be there since I can't get rid of these bewbs without surgery; thing is, I love my breasts (I mean, seriously, sometimes I just like to sit there on the couch and bounce them around just because I finally can).

No, I'm not dating a girl. My boyfriend is ts as well; it's kinda ironic because when we met I thought he was just a slightly butch girl and then a few months later I found out how much he hates being a girl. I'm bi, though, so I can date either guys or girls. Honestly, I know more gay identified trans people than straight identified trans people.

Anyway, why do you want to know who I date? Are you coming on to me, greneknight? Blush
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girls! Show your contempt for religion -Have butt sex! - by TaraJo - September 12, 2012 at 10:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Computers have been converted to Islam religion! AVMXF 40 2852 August 20, 2023 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Is there a kink to have sex with certain atheist tribes? Woah0 5 785 September 11, 2022 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 4510 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Could this exciting 2019 comedy show about God, concern artificial intelligence? blue grey brain 8 1339 February 22, 2019 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  The Atheist Experience talk show by Matt Dillahunty and others Alexmahone 12 2759 December 6, 2017 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  The Atheists of Today Show announcement ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 17 4149 November 17, 2017 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE
  are there any girls in the world that like shy guys? Rextos 154 15718 August 11, 2016 at 6:43 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Would you have sex with a Christian fundamentalist? Jehanne 110 15511 February 2, 2016 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: GodCherry
  Does Religion Have A Place in the World? InsomniacMike486 23 5910 July 31, 2015 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Atheists/Non-Religious What was your Craziest Belief while in your Religion? Eel_LahjicK 27 8899 August 17, 2014 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger