Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 12:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls! Show your contempt for religion -Have butt sex!
RE: Girls! Show your contempt for religion -Have butt sex!
(September 13, 2012 at 10:16 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: For example; does the lack of testosterone make them less physically strong over time?

Oh, yeah, I actually have a couple of stories about that.

I started hormone treatment in November 2008, so since then, I've had very little testosterone in me and the majority of the change from lack of testosterone happened pretty quick.

Nov `08 was also around when the recession hit and I was out of work for a while. When I did find work again, I was working in a nursing home as a nurse aide. I had done this work before and I enjoyed it. Thing was, when I did the work before, I had that testosterone going through my system; now I didn't. I was supposed to grab the other side of a sheet with a resident on it to lift him to a higher position in the bed, right? Plan was, count to three, lift and pull. One..... Two..... Three! I lift and..... waitaminute...... he's a whole lot heavier than he looks. It wasn't that I couldn't do it as much as the jobs that were physically easy before were now quite difficult.

Later on, I went to the store to do some shopping. I was going to buy a 24 pack of Pepsi. I had grabbed those things several times, walked all over the store and never had trouble with it. However, all those times were 'before.' Now when I tried it was much more difficult; I think I dropped the first case I grabbed on the floor just because I was a little off guard about how heavy it would feel.

Quote:Do they find the way they approach certain situations to be radically different? Does their personality change in anyway, shape or form?

It's changed me quite a bit, but it varies for everyone. Before, testosterone made me angry and violent all the time; I hated it. Now most of that anger is gone and violence is pretty limited to video games for me as of now. I cry easier too, which I like if you can believe that; it's an emotional release that I didn't feel like I had before.

Although, for a while, those emotional changes were a bit overwhelming. Combined with the fact that my life was a mess (homeless, penniless, dumped by family), I was really unstable. My left forearm is covered in scars from self harm; I haven't done any of that since November 2009, but for a while there it was really tough.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girls! Show your contempt for religion -Have butt sex! - by TaraJo - September 13, 2012 at 11:01 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Computers have been converted to Islam religion! AVMXF 40 2858 August 20, 2023 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Is there a kink to have sex with certain atheist tribes? Woah0 5 786 September 11, 2022 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 4537 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Could this exciting 2019 comedy show about God, concern artificial intelligence? blue grey brain 8 1340 February 22, 2019 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  The Atheist Experience talk show by Matt Dillahunty and others Alexmahone 12 2763 December 6, 2017 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  The Atheists of Today Show announcement ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 17 4153 November 17, 2017 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE
  are there any girls in the world that like shy guys? Rextos 154 15738 August 11, 2016 at 6:43 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Would you have sex with a Christian fundamentalist? Jehanne 110 15527 February 2, 2016 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: GodCherry
  Does Religion Have A Place in the World? InsomniacMike486 23 5917 July 31, 2015 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Atheists/Non-Religious What was your Craziest Belief while in your Religion? Eel_LahjicK 27 8903 August 17, 2014 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger