Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 5:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Men and Bachelors: Feminism is not for you.
RE: Single Men and Bachelors: Feminism is not for you.
(October 29, 2012 at 12:10 am)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Have you seen the girls on Jersey Shore?

Shallowness concentrates like flies to shit. Males and females (and any spectrum in between that can be capable of the concept of "shallowness").

We're all shallow, to a degree. Probably because we're apes that like to arrange into tribes and other forms of social hierarchy (which implicitly means there's someone below or above you)...

Pretty much that. Shallowness isn't a gendered trait; it's a trait that can appear in both men and women.

A lot of the people who keep complaining that they always wind up with shallow men/women, if they looked at their own dating behaviors, maybe they'd be able to figure out why that is. If a guy complains about shallow girls but he always goes to fancy clubs, throws money around like nothing else and makes a big point to show off a fancy car, yeah, that's the stuff shallow girls go for. If a girl keeps getting shallow guys but she always goes to the same clubs in the skimpiest dress she can find with makeup spackled on and enough hairspray to paralyze a horse and then she throws herself at the guy with all the money, again, she shouldn't be surprised she's going to wind up with shallow guys.

As for me, I don't really go out of my way to find people at clubs or anything like that. If I date someone, it's going to be someone I run into as I live my every day life. As a result, I wind up dating people I already have something in common with. For example, if I meet a guy at the video game store or the comic book store, we have similar interests right there. If I meet someone to go out with at school, I know we have that in common.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Messages In This Thread
RE: Single Men and Bachelors: Feminism is not for you. - by TaraJo - October 29, 2012 at 12:37 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Men are robbers Interaktive 11 1628 November 10, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  A Stupid Statements About Single Payer Healthcare Amarok 43 6970 December 1, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4778 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Black men kneeling Foxaèr 18 2635 May 26, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What Is This All Men Are Equal Under The Law Shit? Minimalist 10 3469 May 24, 2017 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Feminism in prehistoric times / primitive culture larson 107 23357 May 18, 2017 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  My thoughts on modern day intersectionalist feminism] Lebneni Murtad 14 3690 March 7, 2017 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Periods, body positivity, and third wave feminism BrokenQuill92 143 12979 February 8, 2017 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Robert Reich - Single Payer System "Inevitable" Minimalist 27 2973 August 30, 2016 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sexism/feminism: what's your reaction to this song? Whateverist 93 14678 August 29, 2016 at 4:44 am
Last Post: InsaneDane