Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 5:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FInally stopped lying to myself, now a little lost.
#16
RE: FInally stopped lying to myself, now a little lost.
Hello and welcome!
How have I not welcomed you yet?!.... ah, I read this thread on my mobile.... yes.. hmmm....

Right, lost bit... I can't help there. Sad
I've consciously been an atheist since I was 10... and before that... I can't remember.
I remember thinking that everyone around me was convinced of this thing which could very well not be true... How could they not see it?
Then I learned I wasn't the only one, and life went on.
But this feeling lost is something that I never had... try to think of it as losing something you never had... something you only thought you had. hmmmmm that may lead to more problems.... heck, I don't know.... see a professional... but not a religious one Wink
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: FInally stopped lying to myself, now a little lost. - by pocaracas - June 28, 2013 at 10:16 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Re"-Introducing Myself Twiggy 4 727 June 15, 2026 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  A Letter to Myself scamper 8 3111 October 14, 2022 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  How I lost my faith in Christianity at 4 highdimensionman 21 6656 May 25, 2022 at 3:53 am
Last Post: highdimensionman
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 4294 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  BrianSoddingBoru4 is a gutless little shithead. AustralianAtheists 60 13729 December 9, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hello athesist planet. Just lost my faith. Now What? Suz 28 7323 May 23, 2020 at 2:55 am
Last Post: JohnMBauer
  I never introduced myself shadow 14 7205 July 23, 2017 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Allow me to introduce myself. I bring a gift for everyone. Adrian Ferrer 18 5385 March 26, 2017 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  introducing myself BehindTheGnoll 14 4117 January 18, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  From Jesus to just Myself Wrikudoro 13 6040 February 8, 2016 at 3:04 am
Last Post: robvalue



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)