Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2026, 10:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fundies say the darndest things AF Edition
#4
RE: Fundies say the darndest things AF Edition
(November 18, 2013 at 8:31 am)missluckie26 Wrote: I... see these all the time. Things that deserve recognition and applause for their ability to make me speechless in a weird way. So I'm starting this. Its on. Any member who comes across funny things said by fundies elsewhere than AF: post your finds here please. I know I'll appreciate it, anyways Wink




Catholic forums Wrote:Today at Mass I received the Precious Blood. It was in a different, lighter weight chalice than they usually use, and I drank two quickly and dribbled some of the Precious Blood on my chin. Horrified, I went back to my seat and told my husband that I had dribbled some on my chin. He said to take my fingers and wipe my chin and put the Precious Blood in my mouth. So I did. My face still felt sticky, but my husband couldn't see anything there. I couldn't see anything on my fingers, and it didn't appear that I had dribbled anything on my clothing. I worried that I might have gotten some in my hair, but I ran my fingers through it and didn't feel anything. After Mass, I was worried about washing my hands in the bathroom sink, so I used hand sanitizer. Eventually the stickiness on my face seemed to evaporate. I know that I didn't purposely commit sacrilige, but I still wonder if I handled this situation correctly. I am thinking that drinking the Precious Blood may not be worth the risk of spilling.


*facepalmage

This sounds like a bad blow job where the wife was afraid to swallow.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Fundies say the darndest things AF Edition - by Mystical - November 18, 2013 at 8:31 am
RE: Fundies say the darndest things AF Edition - by Fruity - November 18, 2013 at 4:05 pm
RE: Fundies say the darndest things AF Edition - by Mystical - November 19, 2013 at 3:57 am
RE: Fundies say the darndest things AF Edition - by Mystical - November 19, 2013 at 5:32 am
RE: Fundies say the darndest things AF Edition - by Mystical - November 23, 2013 at 10:36 am
RE: Fundies say the darndest things AF Edition - by Minimalist - November 23, 2013 at 10:44 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things religious people say Kitan Etos 2888 652549 10 hours ago
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Theists: What do you mean when you say that God is 'perfect'? Angrboda 103 42175 March 5, 2021 at 6:35 am
Last Post: awty
  What will you say to God when you stand before him? The Valkyrie 78 22828 March 5, 2021 at 12:57 am
Last Post: Lightbearer
  When believing false things is comforting Kitan Etos 45 15544 September 26, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  God can make infinitely more special/valuable things than this universe blue grey brain 84 27116 December 17, 2018 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What would you say to a god if you met one? The Valkyrie 37 10459 June 1, 2018 at 7:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  Let's say we evolved from Lions Mystic 27 9296 May 29, 2018 at 10:21 am
Last Post: brewer
  Why Give God Credit for the Things We Do? Rhondazvous 19 6037 March 13, 2018 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Antares
  Lets say that tomorow it will be proven that God doesn't exist , religion will fade , notimportant1234 54 22306 October 28, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  If God created all the good things around us then it means he created all EVIL too ErGingerbreadMandude 112 43775 March 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)