Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 11:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Father Disowned Me Because I'm Still Atheist
RE: Father Disowned Me Because I'm Still Atheist
(June 6, 2014 at 2:49 pm)Luckie Wrote: When I say you have no fucking clue what you're talking about, I mean it. You seriously have no fucking CLUE, what it is, you are talking about. You're on the inside yelling at us from the inside, that we can't see what's goin on outside while we're outside. It's actually kinda sad.

I suggest you do some studies on cults. If you look up the WEBSTER definition, you're in one.

It's you whose in denial, friends. The fact that you stood up for the abuser of the situation, says everything as to your abnormal mindset.

I'm no theist and I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck if you mean it, or really mean it...or really, really mean it. I do have "an abnormal mindset" though, whatever the fuck that is.

I have apologised for making assumptions to the OP, maybe you could stop doing the same.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Father Disowned Me Because I'm Still Atheist - by Hoopington - June 11, 2014 at 10:12 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why do people still have faith in god even after seeing their land turned into dust? zempo 8 3833 June 20, 2021 at 8:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Sister asked me to be 'God father' to her son Tomatoshadow2 60 14639 January 24, 2021 at 7:04 am
Last Post: Tomatoshadow2
  Abortion: 10 years as an atheist and I still don't get it Nihilist Virus 330 93080 March 5, 2020 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Has anyone here deconverted because of AF? Jehanne 21 8485 July 20, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Why am I still worrying about coming out as atheist? Der/die AtheistIn 48 14122 February 11, 2018 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Would I still be an atheist if I believed this? SuperSentient 21 7963 March 23, 2017 at 3:15 am
Last Post: SuperSentient
  "There is a god because e = mc²" bheath 58 21626 February 24, 2017 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: bheath
  You can be an atheist and still follow the ten commandments as guidelines ErGingerbreadMandude 48 19445 January 30, 2017 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 9780 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Poll for atheists - Do you still celebrate Christmas and why? jeebusmubummed 101 31245 September 17, 2016 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: DanTheOutlaw



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)