Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 2:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
he knows im right, but is still a christian?
#44
RE: he knows im right, but is still a christian?
Emotional extortion eh? Effective.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: he knows im right, but is still a christian? - by The Grand Nudger - July 9, 2014 at 6:41 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still Angry about Abraham and Isaac zwanzig 29 8603 October 1, 2023 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Why are you (still) a Christian? FrustratedFool 304 80160 September 29, 2023 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe! Mercyvessel 102 27514 January 9, 2022 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 5485 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 170821 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Who knows why? onlinebiker 14 4304 May 13, 2019 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Drich
  Far right Catholic group worried about being banned. Jehanne 14 4430 August 24, 2018 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Two wrongs make a right Graufreud 19 5095 July 21, 2018 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  The believer seems to know god better than he knows himself Kitan Etos 43 18303 June 2, 2018 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  So, are the Boils of Egypt still a 'thing' ?? vorlon13 26 10303 May 8, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)