Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 11:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I am bored so I want to ask you some questions :D
#15
RE: I am bored so I want to ask you some questions :D
So...you don't eat when you're hungry?
Well luckily for you, this was just for fun. You better start brushing up on your questionnaire skills though, because the next one is for realz :p
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I am bored so I want to ask you some questions :D - by Losty - July 19, 2014 at 6:42 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 4557 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Which do you want to go? Kitan Etos 13 3715 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 26615 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: awty
  Ask me anything FrustratedFool 31 8542 August 30, 2023 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: awty
  Do you get bored? zwanzig 19 4964 June 14, 2023 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Some silly trivia questions awty 7 2160 March 29, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  There are some things you lose track of, & regret. Jackie 11 3603 June 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  Gun Questions any one? Drich 75 18348 May 11, 2021 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Drich
Information Ask an expert? onlinebiker 10 2023 February 13, 2021 at 4:40 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The hard questions. Gawdzilla Sama 14 3597 January 5, 2021 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)