Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 2:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do you feel about atheist youtube personalities?
#2
RE: How do you feel about atheist youtube personalities?
I'm also a fan of TAA and I don't see the problem with him. (Although I prefer his older videos) I'm also subscribed to all the others except CultOfDusty, because his voice annoys me.
[Image: thfrog.gif]



Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you feel about atheist youtube personalities? - by Sejanus - September 14, 2014 at 10:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists, how do you feel that you are percieved as "Neckbeards" RichardSteven 1 2125 March 5, 2025 at 8:36 am
Last Post: awty
  I have made a new YouTube video about afterlife... FlatAssembler 32 8601 July 12, 2022 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are you a better atheist today than you were yesterday? Kitan Etos 17 4343 March 24, 2021 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Question How do you prove to everybody including yourself you're an atheist? Walter99 48 14282 March 23, 2021 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Hilarious argument from someone I encountered in the youtube comments Heat 19 8250 April 23, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Posted comments on Youtube gets deleted Ferrocyanide 16 4941 April 19, 2020 at 6:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If you're an Atheist, what comforts you? Dragonfly 161 38641 December 4, 2018 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How do atheists feel about name days? Der/die AtheistIn 25 7336 November 30, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  How did u feel when you deconverted? Lebneni Murtad 32 10087 October 27, 2018 at 10:29 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Any other atheists just feel an acute intolerance for religious people? WisdomOfTheTrees 93 31167 February 10, 2017 at 3:35 am
Last Post: ignoramus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)