Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 4:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Twitter ban is lifted, I am back.
#1
My Twitter ban is lifted, I am back.
I got banned simply because the rules are really confusing. But in any case I am back. For anyone who uses twitter my name is @Brianrrs37 on twitter and it is also in my sig here. I need a test to see if it works if someone wants to help me out.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
My Twitter ban is lifted, I am back. - by Jackie - September 17, 2014 at 9:37 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm starting to return back to more of a normal lifestyle... Errorismer 4 998 May 6, 2026 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Member comments on ban logs. awty 179 51342 July 29, 2025 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Boobie McBodacioustatas on X (formerly twitter)? no one 7 1772 December 3, 2023 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ban the loser above you. Paul the Human 17313 4047119 April 22, 2022 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Jackie
  Welcome back? Kitan Etos 84 24240 April 19, 2022 at 8:24 am
Last Post: awty
  Front or back, booking a passenger jet. Jackie 18 4572 June 4, 2021 at 10:53 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  My shit ass job just called me back up CarveTheFive 25 6389 May 9, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  I'm back! Autumnlicious 5 1234 March 23, 2020 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Fireball
  I remember way back when..... Jackie 23 6511 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Went back to the doctor today Kitan Etos 22 5276 October 9, 2018 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)