Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 11:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prove the bible is unnecessary, atheist / Prove it is necessary, theists
#3
RE: Prove the bible is unnecessary, atheist / Prove it is necessary, theists
What a shameless dodge. Homosexuals are only known -as- homosexuals because of what they are -as homosexuals-. So yes, christians are against homosexuals for being who they are.

Exhibit A of why the bible is unnecessary. Your younger brother could have arrived (and probably -did- arrive) at his bigotry (regarding teh gayz, teh jewz, and teh muslimz) in a much less roundabout way.

I think you should have nailed your younger brother to the wall (who gives a shit whats in the bible? It's the contents of his head that ought to be troubling). Maybe, coming from family, it would have some impact. I wouldn't hold my breath though.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Prove the bible is unnecessary, atheist / Prove it is necessary, theists - by The Grand Nudger - September 20, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theists, provide your arguments for God. Disagreeable 41 11457 August 9, 2024 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Serious question about thoughts on theists Kingpin 118 33182 May 18, 2023 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Could an omnipotent and omniscient god prove that he was God? Jehanne 136 41479 January 26, 2023 at 11:33 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Does Ezekiel 23:20 prove that God is an Incel Woah0 26 9198 September 17, 2022 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  Theists: What is your stance on evolution? Agnostic1 118 32213 March 27, 2022 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Theists, tell me, an atheist, why your God has neglected to show himself to me? ignoramus 75 41492 March 5, 2021 at 6:49 am
Last Post: awty
  If artificial super intelligence erases humans, will theists see this as God's plan? Face2face 24 10917 March 5, 2021 at 6:40 am
Last Post: awty
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 62406 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: awty
  Is God weaker than theists imagine, and is mankind stronger? invalid 6 4055 March 5, 2021 at 6:38 am
Last Post: awty
  Theists: how do you account for psychopaths? robvalue 288 94653 March 5, 2021 at 6:37 am
Last Post: awty



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)