Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 4:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's OK to kill cops if you're a Republican
RE: It's OK to kill cops if you're a Republican
(December 29, 2014 at 8:42 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: You can't reason with you anymore. You say absurd shit all the time when it comes to politics.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the reason you like my posts so much on other matters is because I do think about issues rationally and you recognize that when it's not about your favorite beliefs? Maybe, just maybe, I'm right and you're wrong when it comes to politics? Have you ever considered that?

Quote:You have literally said there is no reason to hate Obama
No, I haven't "literally" (or metaphorically) said any such thing. I personally think he's been a massive disappointment.

What I keep doing is asking conservatives a question: why do you hate him with such intensity that you're willing to shut down the government and even threaten to default on our nation's bills, causing a massive economic calamity? If it's not because he's black, then why?

I have yet to receive an answer.

Quote:and you have literally said that Bush did nothing positive at all in 8 years.
Those weren't my exact words so I didn't "literally" say that but it is a paraphrasing of my view, so I won't mark you down for a misuse of the word "literally". From wrecking the economy to lying us into a war, I'd say his administration was an unmitigated disaster.

By the way, here's a good video on grammar and the proper use of the word "literally":

Getting back to your issue, my view on W Bush feeds into your "both sides" ideology, right? "See, liberals hated W Bush so BOTH SIDES".

Um, except we hated W Bush for good reasons which we can articulate, so no.

Edit: ...and we didn't shut down the government. ...and we didn't threaten to default on our bills. ...and we didn't filibuster every bill in the Senate just for spite. ...and we didn't ask Bush to prove he was born in America. ...and we didn't heckle him in the middle of a SOTU address. ...and we didn't investigate him on every crackpot conspiracy theory. ...and...

Quote:That's called being an ideologue.
And that's called an ad hominem.

Instead of calling me a big meanie, how about offering a coherent counter-argument once in a while?

Quote:Of course both sides do it.
No, both sides don't.

The GOP has lost its mind.
The Democratic Party has lost its spine.
Both have lost something but that doesn't count as "BOTH SIDES!"

Your post is a total fail.

Try again?
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist

Messages In This Thread
It's OK to kill cops if you're a Republican - by DeistPaladin - December 27, 2014 at 6:30 pm
RE: It's OK to kill cops if you're a Republican - by TaraJo - December 27, 2014 at 6:39 pm
RE: It's OK to kill cops if you're a Republican - by Brian37 - December 27, 2014 at 6:51 pm
RE: It's OK to kill cops if you're a Republican - by Brian37 - December 27, 2014 at 7:15 pm
RE: It's OK to kill cops if you're a Republican - by TaraJo - December 27, 2014 at 7:14 pm
RE: It's OK to kill cops if you're a Republican - by TaraJo - December 27, 2014 at 7:32 pm
RE: It's OK to kill cops if you're a Republican - by DeistPaladin - December 29, 2014 at 9:06 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3609 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Missouri Republican Legislature brewer 1 209 June 3, 2021 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  In Praise Of Cops BrianSoddingBoru4 13 779 March 22, 2021 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Teach Cops to Maim? onlinebiker 66 2196 November 11, 2020 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Less Cops = ? onlinebiker 86 3675 September 11, 2020 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sometimes, Cops Get It Right BrianSoddingBoru4 6 550 August 27, 2020 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Kill, then claim Immunity. brewer 12 1116 October 10, 2019 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Cod
  BREAKING: How Egypt tried to kill a "60 Minutes" interview WinterHold 1 428 January 7, 2019 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry The Industrial Atheist 151 19032 June 15, 2018 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  "Kill the fetus" ban lifted in Ireland Foxaèr 50 4830 May 28, 2018 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie