Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 8:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I can't decide, so you people decide for me.
#2
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me.
Are you the designated driver? If so, make sure that everyone knows that they'll be ponying up for gas. Then, on the way home, stop every 5-10 miles to "fill up". Most expensive taxi -ever-. They'll never ask again.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by paulpablo - January 24, 2015 at 9:06 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by The Grand Nudger - January 24, 2015 at 9:12 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Jackie - January 24, 2015 at 9:22 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Jackie - January 24, 2015 at 9:28 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Jackie - January 24, 2015 at 9:37 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Davka - January 24, 2015 at 11:55 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Jackie - January 25, 2015 at 3:46 pm
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by IATIA - January 25, 2015 at 3:55 pm
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Exian - January 26, 2015 at 3:34 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you like interacting with people Ahriman 17 3515 August 20, 2023 at 9:40 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Do you hold the door for people? Fake Messiah 26 5702 January 16, 2023 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 14598 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 64200 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 2315 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  How Do You Greet People? Seraphina 44 7776 August 31, 2018 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Are people normally this confussing when you are asking them out? GODZILLA 62 19070 June 9, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  How do you honestly feel about younger people complaining about being old? Kitan Etos 30 10443 May 6, 2018 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  How do you people with long hair put it up? Kitan Etos 32 11673 April 21, 2018 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Time to decide what's worse -> ErGingerbreadMandude 33 7710 February 6, 2018 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)