Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 6:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am starting to hate religious people and worry about it.
RE: I am starting to hate religious people and worry about it.
(February 28, 2015 at 3:12 pm)Godschild Wrote: Please don't hate me, I'm going to say what the people you speak of feel, okay. These people do what they do because of love, it's a Christian love, they actually care about you, if they didn't why would they bother. If your eternal life as far as they are concerned is in dire straits, is it wrong of them to care. If it's okay then is it wrong of them to try and help you. That is their mind set. I do not know how they are approaching you and how they are going about their witness, so some may be coming on to strong, but it is from their heart.
If you do not want to hear from them, ask them to stop, tell them they are causing you to dig yourself into a deeper hole to protect yourself from them. Do this nicely you will find they will listen better if you do not challenge them.
Now for my advice, which by the way will be attacked by the atheist here because they believe I have no right to give you advice. Well I do and here it is, I do not know if you've ever read the Bible, but I suggest you do, the New Testament, see if it's God who is speaking to you through His Holy Spirit, be honest with yourself, if it's not the Holy Spirit then God's not ready to reach out to you, but be sure because God doesn't give unlimited opportunity. This i all I will say to you, the rest is between you and God.

GC

I've seen more hatred and bile from you and people like you over the belief in some stupid fucking sky wizard. You assholes claim it's "love for our fellow man" when it's nothing more than trying to earn brownie points from your make believe gawd to spend in your make believe afterlife.

Get bent GC!
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am starting to hate religious people and worry about it. - by Ravenshire - March 1, 2015 at 11:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things religious people say Foxaèr 1165 83001 9 hours ago
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A thing about religious (and other) people and the illusion of free will ShinyCrystals 265 13633 December 6, 2023 at 12:21 am
Last Post: Harry Haller
  "Hate the sin, not the sinner" is such a logical fallacy Woah0 7 1001 September 7, 2022 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Why people remain in cultlike religious communities Won2blv 6 673 April 1, 2022 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  hate WinterHold 11 1461 November 21, 2019 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: mordant
  Religious people in the medical field Foxaèr 35 7152 November 11, 2018 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Are religious people really afraid of death? Alexmahone 36 5111 July 3, 2018 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Why do the Abrahamic religions hate the female body so much? Rhondazvous 84 11430 June 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Religious texts used to manipulate people Foxaèr 13 3886 June 10, 2018 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How do religious people justify raising and slaughtering animals for food? Alexmahone 113 13654 December 6, 2017 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Little Rik