Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 7:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians : my problem with Christianity, some questions.
RE: Christians : my problem with Christianity, some questions.
So now something about being a human being is both unrespectable and dishonorable (no reason offered in either case)...jesus christ Atlas.....comments such as these, offered without having been examined critically, are what -breeds- anti-theists like myself.

If god had a kid that somehow makes it difficult to respect him, and if god wore a human meatsuit, this is somehow dishonorable. How do you manage in your day to day life, surrounded by human meatsuits with kids? But sure, If you'd rather have people answer your concerns by reference to djinn....be my guest. I;m sure you'll get an actual answer...and that no one would ever bullshit you about fairies and ghosts....
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christians : my problem with Christianity, some questions. - by The Grand Nudger - March 23, 2015 at 2:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  questions Christians can't answer Fake Messiah 23 2954 October 15, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Acrobat
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 8120 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My Questions For Christians BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1695 May 13, 2018 at 7:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Some questions for you Joz 16 3431 January 29, 2017 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Athene
  A few questions for Christians... Simon Moon 7 2205 October 4, 2016 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 31721 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  The real "Christians answering questions" thread Foxaèr 17 2691 May 6, 2016 at 5:00 am
  The Problem with Christians Foxaèr 1742 207346 May 1, 2016 at 4:44 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Orthodox Christianity is Best Christianity! Annoyingbutnicetheist 30 7079 January 26, 2016 at 10:44 pm
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 52300 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho