Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 8:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Happened to the Non Jews Who Died Before Jesus Came?
#53
RE: What Happened to the Non Jews Who Died Before Jesus Came?
Hey, I agree with you guys- Ninja angels sounds good to me.
I didn't write the script, I'm not even the piano player, I'm just a messenger.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: What Happened to the Non Jews Who Died Before Jesus Came? - by professor - March 29, 2015 at 10:32 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 4956 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Man claims to hunt non-binaries Ferrocyanide 10 3100 April 6, 2022 at 8:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Here's What Happened to the RCC.... ronedee 41 12356 October 31, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Saints writings on Jews Fake Messiah 14 6299 December 21, 2019 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  So what happened? Drich 230 68943 July 31, 2019 at 11:01 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  So again I asked what happened??? Drich 25 7521 July 27, 2019 at 3:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 18783 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  [Serious] fact finding mission for non-Christians tackattack 52 14189 March 7, 2019 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What do moderates think Jesus died for? Der/die AtheistIn 119 33526 January 16, 2019 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Acrobat
  Randomly cruising the interwebz I came accross...... downbeatplumb 1 1158 April 28, 2018 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)