Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 8:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Reasons why "Just Following Jesus" Doesn't work
RE: The Reasons why "Just Following Jesus" Doesn't work
(June 9, 2015 at 3:45 pm)Rekeisha Wrote: You claim I make assertions and that I have no proof. Yet the entire time I have spoken with you no one has given me any proof that there is no God. Where is your proof that I am just making things up? If you really want proof read the bible and pray humbly. Make sure that your stance is right because you are gabbling with your eternal soul. Also Rob I don't play tricks.

You're preaching not discussing. I couldn't care less but there's actually a rule against that on this forum.

As for our proof, we don't need any. We're usually not claiming absolutes. You on the other hand do nothing but. Also, may I point out, that I'm always amazed at the people coming here bible thumping and think they're the first one doing it. In many cases we've read the bible and were less than impressed.

If all you came to do here is missionary work, you may just as well leave now. You're not the first doing it.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: The Reasons why "Just Following Jesus" Doesn't work - by abaris - June 9, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Five Things She Doesn't Like About Atheists AFTT47 33 5038 April 1, 2026 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why is Jesus Circumcised and not the rest of the christians ? Megabullshit 25 16421 May 13, 2025 at 8:23 am
Last Post: awty
  Science and Theism Doesn't Work out right? Hellomate1234 28 7586 November 7, 2024 at 8:12 am
Last Post: syntheticadrenaline
  New Apologetics Book, 25 Reasons to be Christian. SaintPeter 67 18138 July 15, 2024 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  A 21st Century Ontological Argument: does it work. JJoseph 23 7407 January 9, 2024 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 4735 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Why God doesn't stop satan? purplepurpose 225 58382 June 28, 2021 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Photo Popular atheist says universe is not a work of art like a painting Walter99 32 9468 March 22, 2021 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  How can you be sure that God doesn't exist? randomguy123 50 14512 August 14, 2019 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Do you know that homeopathy doesn't work, or do you just lack belief that it does? I_am_not_mafia 24 10539 August 25, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: EgoDeath



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)