Indeed. I chose the word with precision.
As well as the Tolkien connection, he was also the cousin of Ian Fleming (and I believe was Fleming's choice for the rôle of 007 when Cubby Broccoli first approached him). He was also involved with the Special Operations Executive during WWII and known to have a genuine licence to kill - which he used - and much of his career is still top secret.
As well as the Tolkien connection, he was also the cousin of Ian Fleming (and I believe was Fleming's choice for the rôle of 007 when Cubby Broccoli first approached him). He was also involved with the Special Operations Executive during WWII and known to have a genuine licence to kill - which he used - and much of his career is still top secret.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist. This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair. Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second. That means there's a situation vacant.'




