Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-For those who've served in the military
RE: -For those who've served in the military
(July 6, 2014 at 11:53 pm)GalacticBusDriver Wrote: Most of my 39D(elta) brethren got South Korea. I was smart enough to tell the CO that I was willing to risk a bar to re-enlistment for refusing orders if he sent me there. Germany is sooooooo much nicer.
Yes, yes it is (in his best southern drawl) -unless you seriously like electronics. 39 delta? I couldn't have told any of my CO's shit, in any way shape or form - unless I wanted to be found dead in a ravine with my face peeled back ( i jest, sort-of). Last CO was a real hard-ass, take that however, lot of us called him Captain America when we thought he was out of earshot.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: -For those who've served in the military - by Cato - July 6, 2014 at 11:30 am
RE: -For those who've served in the military - by The Grand Nudger - July 6, 2014 at 11:56 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One of those things... Apollo 26 2001 December 14, 2020 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  For those of you with tails, a question. Gawdzilla Sama 9 825 November 19, 2018 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Military people, fall in! Gawdzilla Sama 36 4465 October 23, 2018 at 7:35 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Question for those not raised in religious homes Bahana 21 1262 September 16, 2018 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Those who chose to stay.... Joods 6 440 September 14, 2018 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1160 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Are you kind only to those who are kind to you? *Deidre* 93 9164 September 3, 2015 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  For those who are always twisting peoples words... IanHulett 1 932 July 20, 2015 at 12:33 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Warning for those who use facebook... IanHulett 3 1173 July 16, 2015 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: IanHulett
  Veteran's day shout out to those who sacrificed to protect and defend. Whateverist 8 1254 November 13, 2014 at 12:41 am
Last Post: Minimalist