Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians to die out by diminished gene pool theory (sub-species)
Christians to die out by diminished gene pool theory (sub-species)
I just happened upon this question in a christian forum;

"what do i do if i find myself keep being attracted to non-Christians, and in turn attracting them? I'd really like to know how to deal with this. 
my last one was an attractive Jewish guy who i see almost every day who has some random things in common with me. I have decided recently to avoid him. but it really got me thinking about this..."

And one of the replies..

"I had a lot of difficulty with that when I was younger. I don't anymore. I know that if I were to get into a relationship with an unbeliever, we'd have nothing fundamental in common. I want someone who I can talk to about the Lord's things, someone who can understand and appreciate those things. That's become more and more important to me - I suppose, in proportion to how important the Lord is to me. Sadly, I'm still single and haven't found a believer to marry, but at least now I know what I'm looking for in a wife."

Of course, backed up by ye olde scripture..

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?" - 2 Corinthians 6:14.

So presumably, if they stay on this track, the interbreeding will eventually cause all sorts of genetic problems through lack of DNA variety. They could actually evolve into a subspecies all of their own, ironic really, being that they don't accept evolution. I would like to propose "Homo Deceptis" for their forthcoming seperation.

Messages In This Thread
Christians to die out by diminished gene pool theory (sub-species) - by TubbyTubby - August 19, 2015 at 7:43 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1326 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Kenya cult deaths: Four die after suspected starvation plot zebo-the-fat 0 544 April 14, 2023 at 11:15 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7841 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
  Would They Die for a Lie? YahwehIsTheWay 95 12751 December 27, 2018 at 11:10 pm
  The Trinity Doctrine: Help me out, Christians GrandizerII 169 18033 February 9, 2018 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Christian Teacher writes letter to school newspaper saying "Gays deserve to die" Divinity 68 18629 May 23, 2017 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 31274 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  a theory about modern xtian deconversion drfuzzy 14 2889 April 29, 2016 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Planet Bieber update: Justin debunks the big bang theory TubbyTubby 32 6166 October 1, 2015 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Debunking the "Dying and Rising Gods" Theory Randy Carson 55 15898 September 22, 2015 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: abaris