Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 11:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religious friend dumps pile of shit in my facebook inbox. Too thick to tear apart.
Religious friend dumps pile of shit in my facebook inbox. Too thick to tear apart.
So here's what my friend wrote basically
Quote:Top cuck, Morality flows from God himself without requiring that god arbitrarily decides what kind of traits will and must be considered good.
That's because God is a triune being, he is 3 beings all at once and he can objectively know right and wrong from one another because he's a triune being.
God doesn't decide alone due to the trinitas, the trinity, The three persons are distinct, yet are one substance, essence or nature.
In this context, a NATURE is what one is, while a PERSON is who one is.
Its not a Christian problem or dilemma or whatever you love to call it because it's easily explained, socrates does not and did not undermine the integrity of christianity but rather provided an opportunity to show the strength of being a triune being, a trinitas.
The trinitas is central to most Christian faiths which you would have known had you actually studied this siht, its believe is that there is only one God in three persons and while distinct from one another in their relations of origin and in their relations with one another, they are stated to be one in all else, co-equal, co-eternal and consubstantial, and each is God, whole and entire as the bible says.

From the Bible:
"it is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds."
So you literally can't debunk this shit, because it's purely made up crap. At this point, there's no point in arguing philosophy. This is his response to a video I showed him by darkmatter2525, his new one called "why is murder wrong." This is also apparently why he thinks god isn't a dictator, besides the fact that I told him god isn't a dictator because he doesn't exist. What I actually meant is he does things indicative of one.

Messages In This Thread
Religious friend dumps pile of shit in my facebook inbox. Too thick to tear apart. - by DespondentFishdeathMasochismo - November 15, 2015 at 9:29 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is God hiding? or are our eyes too inferior? WinterHold 49 5206 February 10, 2023 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Objectivist
Exclamation [Serious] How Do I Help My Friend? ReptilianPeon 47 6168 August 22, 2019 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  This Will Cause Believers To Lose Their Shit Minimalist 36 8572 March 30, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: sdelsolray
  A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and couldn't help but laugh GODZILLA 28 5038 March 23, 2018 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Too Funny! Minimalist 14 2489 November 23, 2017 at 6:59 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Christian best friend asks me to reconsider Anon2381 45 13448 June 14, 2017 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Anon2381
  If God created all the good things around us then it means he created all EVIL too ErGingerbreadMandude 112 20981 March 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  [4.1 SECOND Conversion] (without weird fonts too!) ignoramus 59 5072 January 22, 2017 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My fundy mom made this comment on Facebook TheRocketSurgeon 27 6511 March 24, 2016 at 9:14 am
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Am I just being too cynical? Eclipse 10 2383 February 9, 2016 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Brian37