Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have Proof the the Christian God Does Not and Cannot Eist
I Have Proof the the Christian God Does Not and Cannot Eist
This a.m. I was thinking about how some theists and agnostics challenge atheists to prove that god does not exist. Many, myself included, content ourselves with the knowledge that the burden of proof is on the positive statement. But I was thinking about it further and hit upon the obvious proof that god, as the bible and the Church presents him, does not exist and cannot exist.

How? I’ve never been off this continent, much less in every place in the universe. So how do I know that god does not exist in a place I’ve never been?

Simple.

God, we are told, is omnipresent. But if there’s a place where god does not exist, then he is not omnipresent. I don’t have to go everywhere in the universe. All I have to do is find one place where god does not exist to prove that an omnipresent god does not exist anywhere.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.

Messages In This Thread
I Have Proof the the Christian God Does Not and Cannot Eist - by Rhondazvous - May 24, 2016 at 7:27 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I literally cannot avoid sinning; so, why... zwanzig 70 3760 July 23, 2023 at 7:43 am
Last Post: no one
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr GUBU 18 1957 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How much influence does he have? zwanzig 32 3037 September 13, 2021 at 11:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many? Greatest I am 69 5172 February 19, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89324 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Have you got some kind of Christian backgound? Dundee 25 3581 April 15, 2020 at 9:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Who the Hell does God think he is?? Drich 13 1688 March 6, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [Serious] Do we have any female Christians left? If not, anyone is welcome to comment. Losty 34 3402 May 13, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: WolfsChild
  No Shitball, It Does Not Violate Your Rights Minimalist 10 2200 April 22, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 15033 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger