Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 11:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's not religion..believe me. It's something else
RE: It's not religion..believe me. It's something else
.........Fuck it!

Atlas first argument

Quote:Hell, you know very well that when people fought, it usually is for money or land. Religious wars ended so long ago, and with the "Mongol Invasion" that dropped so many dead, it was obvious that it is not religion that moves nations
My reply: Religion does move nations, even 300 years after the mongols, as evidenced by the 30y war. I also pointed out it was an EUROPEAN war, so replying with a list of biggest global events misses the point.

I also pointed out that a religious motto was embossed on the belt buckles of German soldiers in WWI 700y after the mongols (in reference to your original claim that religion doesnt motivate nations to go to war, particularly not after the mongols. Your reply: a list containing WWI. Good one

Quote:I don't think they learned until now. Britain had a long history of wars, either with France or within itself or as a consequence of the imperial expansions. My point is that when you want a war with 30,000,000 casualties, you never go to religion: but you go to the Kuffar -like the Mongols- or the west -WW1 & WW2-. 
Kuffar = unbelievers? What is your fucking point. Sounds like word salad to me, honestly.  ThinkWho "wants a war with 30mio casualties? What war? WTF?

Quote:I do know that the west has good people in it,
THAT WAS NOT MY FUCKING POINT!!!!!!
My point was, in reply to
Quote:AtlasS33 Wrote: Isn't it hilarious, to see a European whining about "Islamic Terrorism"? despite his brethren killing Millions in Japan just a few years ago? I mean if you use something monstrous like atomic bombs; what do you except your enemy to come carrying? flowers???
that you tried to defend killing innocent people (terrorists doing the killing), by claiming that other innocent people got killed (relatives of terrorists) In your case you switched over to the nukes dropped over Japan to illustrate the suffering of the first innocent victims, WHICH STILL DOESNT JUSTIFY KILLIN GOF MORE AND OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE IN RETURN.
Got it? YOU DONT HAVE TO KISS MY ASS AFFIRMING THAT THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE HERE. THAT.WAS.NOT.MY.FUCKING.POINT

Fucking hell, i have to explain to this guy his own arguments. Dizzy
*calms down and drops in a valium*

Quote:we are speaking about the criminals that hurt western people before they hurt foreigners; they led Europe and America to a world war once, and now they are doing it again (Trump and his likes).
Please let me ask you again: WHATS YOUR FUCKING POINT? Especially when i look at the start of your original post and your ending arguments, i am sorry to say, i dont see a coherent train of thought, just some incoherent rambling about how unfair the west is to your country. WE ALREADY KNOW THIS, BUT WE ALSO KNOW ITS ONLY A LITTLE PART OF THE STORY. How hard is this to get it?

Trump is an ass. We know it. WE REALLY FUCKING DO. We (try to) stop him, but we cant, not as individuals, and our "Rechtsstaat" (being bound by and to law) forbids us to, just revolt for any fucking mundane reason against our government (like for just being a colossal ass like Trump!), and until it is demonstrated that your assertions about Trump are more than just conjecture we have to keep being content.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's not religion..believe me. It's something else - by Deesse23 - November 14, 2018 at 12:29 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Right of freedom of religion should not be a human right Macoleco 19 1576 May 26, 2021 at 1:10 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Religious culture is the problem, not religion. Since Atheist culture can be good or Snideon 17 1876 July 17, 2020 at 5:55 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Anyone else just drop religion with a snap of the finger? PookieNumNums 21 2505 July 16, 2020 at 10:12 am
Last Post: Gnomey
  Does anyone else fall down the rabbit hole Figbash 18 2367 October 14, 2018 at 4:53 am
Last Post: no one
  Came across something on YouTube and had a very immature thought GODZILLA 20 2900 October 5, 2018 at 9:30 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Religion and health - not exactly what we've been told.... Angrboda 4 735 July 22, 2018 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Question Does anyone else feel disgusted by religious words? Der/die AtheistIn 63 11628 January 17, 2018 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 7921 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Question Why disbelievers believe? They believe in so called “God of the gaps”. theBorg 49 8527 August 27, 2016 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
Information You must seek something else, or something is seriously wrong with you WinterHold 23 3403 August 7, 2016 at 7:52 am
Last Post: chimp3