Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden facing sexual assault allegations
RE: Joe Biden facing sexual assault allegations
(April 29, 2020 at 11:25 pm)brewer Wrote: OP: I'm not sure why you care?

Not care but interest as im sure many others would be as well

Such accusations are not much more than useless noise
First I ask myself why did it take so long to come out with such claims, why wasn't it reported when it happened. Suspicious
Then I ask why make such an accusation without filing for criminal charges or a civil lawsuit. Suspicious

Unless it goes to court, such claims should be ignored. The accuser could get sued for defamation 
I believe false accusations should be punished as equally as the supposed crime being alleged. That would decrease the amount of false claims

If it went to a criminal court I think there wouldn't be enough evidence to convict Joe Biden
Though there have been cases in recent times where guys have been convicted with not much more than the testimony of the accuser

If she was to file a civil lawsuit I think she would have a decent chance of winning given the evidence she claims to have and the way the civil courts are being run now

Do I think he's guilty... 
Nope. I have serious reservations about allegations that come out after so many years. There is no excuse for reporting the incident when it happened
I also have serious reservations about claims that aren't legal matters

Do I think it might effect his chances of becoming president... 
Yes. Unfortunately with this #metoo hysteria there are many people under the false belief that we must #believeallwomen and convict men just cos she says so

But we'll see what plays out anyway

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden facing sexual assault allegations - by Agnostico - April 30, 2020 at 3:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5835 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Biden's Victory Speech onlinebiker 45 2945 September 1, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Triden -Biden- remarks on Palestine. WinterHold 16 1277 May 24, 2021 at 6:27 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2435 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden condemned by AOC over detention center. Brian37 20 912 March 2, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1159 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
  Mitch McConnell finally recognizes BIDEN. Brian37 21 1297 December 15, 2020 at 9:10 pm
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1316 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Busted with arms, researched killing Biden Brian37 110 4104 October 25, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  I officially support Biden in the US elections WinterHold 34 2435 October 22, 2020 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye