Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone noticed the decrease in mask usage?
RE: Has anyone noticed the decrease in mask usage?
(June 28, 2020 at 7:09 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(June 28, 2020 at 5:48 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I think that if Trump had endorsed wearing a mask the picture would be completely different.  Those who currently wear masks do so because they believe in medical science - they wouldn't stop wearing masks to make the dumpster fire look bad.  Trump's endorsement would mean that the Trumpanzees would wear a mask because that's the Murican thing to do.

He could have made one tiny step in the right direction and altered the whole course of this virus.

Dumbass could have offered MAGA masks and his whole following would have stocked up with enough masks to cover their entire bodies.

And yet because he's got this bizarre obsession with winners and losers, an even more bizarre belief connecting germs with negativity, and a sense of Social Darwinism that's probably the only consistent part of his ideology outside of racism, we get what we got.

The good news is, the virus is most likely to kill people who have other health issues and/or the elderly.  Trump is 74 years old and obese.  I'm forced to wonder how his Trumpanzees will react when he chokes to death on a respirator after covid turns his lungs into swiss cheese.  Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't want anyone to have to die like that, but if that's the wake up call we need to get people to start taking it seriously, I'll welcome it.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone noticed the decrease in mask usage? - by TaraJo - June 29, 2020 at 12:15 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going a bit far with pronoun usage again Foxaèr 20 1380 May 18, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  "I can't wear a mask" "alternative products? Brian37 10 1058 September 24, 2020 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1674 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  " I helped nab Bin Laden , but can't wear a mask". Brian37 39 2261 August 23, 2020 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I ain't wearing no mask.... onlinebiker 31 1240 July 15, 2020 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Arrests at Million Mask March account_inactive 11 1439 November 6, 2016 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Dumpster behind the mask. Brian37 46 4522 March 6, 2016 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Has anyone stopped to cinsider this idiocy - Turkey fighting Kurds abaris 6 983 July 30, 2015 at 6:26 am
Last Post: abaris