Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dumpster behind the mask.
For the gullible who think Trump will make a great president, sad that a comedian fact checks better than corporate news media.

https://www.facebook.com/LastWeekTonight/?pnref=story
RE: The Dumpster behind the mask.
And there are more than David Duke supporting Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97kYODnuQTg
Indeed there are.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/j...ald-trump/

Quote:Jean-Marie Le Pen endorses Donald Trump
What can you say? Shit draws flies.

You know what is really funny, I've been reading some social media, and just now two RT wingers on twitter who are just as scared of Trump as I am.

But the worst part is those dipshits don't understand if it had not been for the years of fear mongering of the GOP and Farts News Trump would not be where he is at. GOP and right wing media only have themselves to blame.
(March 1, 2016 at 6:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Indeed there are.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/j...ald-trump/

Quote:Jean-Marie Le Pen endorses Donald Trump

And not to forget Drippy.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The name is Drumpf.
(March 1, 2016 at 7:06 pm)Brian37 Wrote: The name is Drumpf.

That's Mr. President to you.
(March 1, 2016 at 8:55 pm)KUSA Wrote:
(March 1, 2016 at 7:06 pm)Brian37 Wrote: The name is Drumpf.

That's Mr. President to you.

Did you even watch the video? That man is a liar and a charlatan, and he attracts the worst supporters as we have also shown.

Now look, he isn't running for a local city council not even a state seat. We cannot have a demagogue bombastic narcissist being a diplomat to the entire world. He may be good for reality tv selling fake crap, but his language is very destructive not only to our politics but to global matters as well. I am being very serious. If he pulled the same shit running as a democrat, even if I agreed with his economic issues if he ran as a democrat, his behavior and language is still TOXIC in politics.

He literally is running his campaign as if he were the producer and script writer of Jerry Springer. Real life is not a TV show. He wins, he will fuck you over as well.
(March 1, 2016 at 9:09 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Did you even watch the video?
No but perhaps I will later. I doubt it will change anything.
Quote:That man is a liar and a charlatan
Who isn't?

Quote:and he attracts the worst supporters as we have also shown.
I'm a pretty good fellow and I like him.

Quote:Now look, he isn't running for a local city council not even a state seat. We cannot have a demagogue bombastic narcissist being a diplomat to the entire world.
Yes we can. I can't wait until he tells everybody the way it is.
Quote:He may be good for reality tv selling fake crap, but his language is very destructive not only to our politics but to global matters as well.
I'm sure you would rather see the US president kissing foreign ass.
Quote:I am being very serious. If he pulled the same shit running as a democrat, even if I agreed with his economic issues if he ran as a democrat, his behavior and language is still TOXIC in politics.
Sometimes we need toxic.

Quote:He literally is running his campaign as if he were the producer and script writer of Jerry Springer. Real life is not a TV show.
Really? Where do you live?

Quote:He wins, he will fuck you over as well.

Nope. He will make America great.

Now go vote for your neocon cunt Hillary.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I can't wear a mask" "alternative products? Brian37 10 1038 September 24, 2020 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  " I helped nab Bin Laden , but can't wear a mask". Brian37 39 2213 August 23, 2020 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Bannon behind bars accused of fraud. Brian37 28 1262 August 21, 2020 at 10:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I ain't wearing no mask.... onlinebiker 31 1094 July 15, 2020 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Has anyone noticed the decrease in mask usage? TaraJo 40 1850 July 4, 2020 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Pay No Attention To The Fucktard Behind The Curtain Minimalist 5 695 August 1, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Arrests at Million Mask March account_inactive 11 1426 November 6, 2016 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Donald Dumpster "Torture works" Brian37 43 5084 February 18, 2016 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  When In Texas look behind you. Brian37 11 2443 December 30, 2014 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd