Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 11:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
RE: One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
If there were any expectation that the afghan people would be the recipients of or benefit from reparations paid to the taliban, it wouldn't be an immediately unserious suggestion. As I mentioned before, we did pay for those gains the people saw in our occupation. We're obviously willing to dump a ton of money in the country.

Even cynically, if we were going to send cash to an oppressive totalitarian regime, that regime would have to serve our interests somehow.

Point is, I hope your boys aren't counting on that money, Winter. OTOH, there's plenty of american largess for them to loot from the citizenry - which appears to be the plan. At what point can we dispense with the fiction that the taliban gives a shit about afghan people? Additionally, are you too far down this rabbit hole to back yourself out?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President - by The Grand Nudger - August 21, 2021 at 7:01 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban warns US not to 'destabilise' new Afghan regime in face-to-face talks WinterHold 24 1724 October 12, 2021 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 6033 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1631 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Troops to leave Afghanistan by 9/11/21 Brian37 10 1907 April 16, 2021 at 12:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The barberity of Australian soldiers in Afghanistan catched on camera WinterHold 58 3267 December 8, 2020 at 4:39 am
Last Post: no one
  US and Taliban sign deal to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan WinterHold 50 3564 March 8, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  President "Hickenlooper?" Brian37 3 504 March 4, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING:The Turkish president refused to accept the U.S National Security Advisor WinterHold 1 450 January 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  President Bush The Smarter Has Passed Away Minimalist 101 5758 December 5, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 286 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist