Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 1:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.
RE: The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.
Quote:Here I would really want to see some proof, that someone would be forced to make such a choice.
It's not even a hypothetical choice. It's a choice of profit. I believe that the most indifferent and money grubbing of all people would be able to rise up enough in the ranks of international masonry to contribute something of value to the interests of masons, while others generally fulfill the roles of middle men.
They wouldn't be forced to make such a choice, they'd make this choice knowingly and willingly.
This is why they are dangerous.
Quote:Membership fees, donations, investments, wills and revenue, if I were to make a guess
If there is a membership fee, there surely must be membership benefits.
I wonder what those are.
Besides, investments...Belong to the masonic organisation as a whole, I guess. Wills..Well I'm not sure who would leave their entire posessions to the masonic order, but I could say that this organisation resembles verily the various islamic sects that operate in Turkey, most of whom, were also closed by our founding fathers, many of those who had ancestors who were members of these sects, including famous ones such as the Mawlawi, origin of whirling dervishes.
Those too once had a lots money under their disposal before their closure and and seizing of their assets. The masonic order also presented itself as a religious order in Turkey, and it's still known as a religious order of another religion of no one is really sure what they believe in.
Quote:That depends on the situation. Again, have there been such instances, that someone have been forced to make that choice?
Well, yes, as far as I'm concerned, especially in my own country.
Other than that, I'm speaking of a hypothetical, extreme circumstances.
But it doesn't have to be a state of war to make such a choice. If masons would not favor their members over their individual national ties, what purpose would their fraternity serve anyways?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable. - by kılıç_mehmet - April 26, 2012 at 8:01 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet another conspiracy?? Jehanne 8 680 October 14, 2022 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet? Angrboda 5 307 November 24, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  They're all mad save thee and me... Gawdzilla Sama 9 803 September 9, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Not Yet R.I.P. Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 36 2772 August 8, 2020 at 7:07 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2499 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Secret Recipes onlinebiker 19 1662 July 10, 2019 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  (Yet Another) Tell Us About You Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2844 September 12, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  I will tell you a secret Foxaèr 16 2871 May 2, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum? ErGingerbreadMandude 91 10267 January 10, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  What's your secret rapper stage name? Gawdzilla Sama 24 1884 January 8, 2018 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard