Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 1:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did God fire an Angel or Did an Angel just quit?
RE: Did God fire an Angel or Did an Angel just quit?
(July 16, 2013 at 5:18 pm)Tonus Wrote:
(July 16, 2013 at 5:06 pm)Drich Wrote: I'll do you one better, not only do you have B,C,andV here is some commentary to go along with it:
http://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-fall.html

You posted that five minutes after posting:
Drich Wrote:There is nothing worse than someone letting a website do all of their thinking and or questioning for them.

Mind you, I don't have a problem with anyone linking to a site for information and corroboration. But the timing makes it funny, and I'm easily entertained.

I said there is nothing worse than letting a web site Do ALL Of Their Thinking For Them. I did not say one can not use websites to answer questions. If a member says he has forty questions and all 40 questions are asked via a link to a web site that someone else set up, then that would be an example of an off the shelf question. Or letting a web site do ALL of the thinking for that person.

Deist used a response that I use when one of you guys says the bible say _________, When I know it doesn't. To proove that point rather than argue it with what someone thinks he knows I ask for Book, Chapter and Verse. When He asked for it He did not know that I worded my orginal response simple enough to be cover what the bible does indeed say, nor does he care. He just wants to see if I can produce the BCV. So I did, and just incase he was genuinly interested I linked him to enough commentary to start a conversation. If not then he is still free to poo poo on what was said and move on. But this way I did not waist any of my time creating commentary for someone who was not truly interested in what was being discussed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did God fire an Angel or Did an Angel just quit? - by Drich - July 16, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Angel of Death.... ronedee 14 1881 September 29, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  angel story video form Drich 107 10797 April 23, 2020 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Drich
  lying angel - silly ol' Gabriel - just musings drfuzzy 13 2051 December 24, 2017 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Banned
  Did God just admit to his followers that he's a psychopath? IanHulett 42 8337 May 24, 2015 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Sappho
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12677 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  [split] Better reasons to quit Christianity radorth 10 5199 April 7, 2013 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Gold dust, manna, angel feathers, gems, rainbows and gold appearing in a church near you. Ziploc Surprise 9 6050 December 20, 2012 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise
  Evil Mutant Angel Giants frogger6 9 5088 September 27, 2012 at 4:34 am
Last Post: frogger6
Smile Better reasons to quit Christianity spockrates 462 304872 September 9, 2012 at 4:48 am
Last Post: Phish
  An encounter with an angel... Or not. FallentoReason 61 20114 July 8, 2012 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Epimethean