Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 9:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe People Should Not Look Up To YouTube Atheist
RE: Maybe People Should Not Look Up To YouTube Atheist
(December 9, 2013 at 10:38 pm)Optimistic Mysanthrope Wrote: Um, ok.... I don't remember that bit. I'm gonna have to watch it again now, 'cause that's just fucked up.

What he is saying by that is that some people have a fucked up sexuality, and educating people out of it is like Christians educating five year olds out of being gay, fucking useless. Truth bad people exist, and yes education on rape and teaching children rape is bad is a good thing, just look at cultures where men are not taught that. However it has gotten to the point were you can't even talk about things that may prevent rape that a women can do.
Here is a few things I propose to prevent rape.
In boys. Teach them that being a man isn't about getting all the "bitches". Women are not objects to be used and abused, they are equals. Also boys especially in Christian or Muslim homes have no way to deal with pent up sexual urges, and quite frankly you need something. Desperate guys will do some crazy shit for sex (Note most will not resort to rape). Third is simple. No means no. Fourthly applies mostly to Muslims, if you would not want done to you, do not do it to women even if you marry one (I.E sex on demand) and if you think something your religion says is right is wrong, trust your gut.
For girls. There is the obvious, like don't walk through shady parts of town at night night ( good advice for all). Learn to use a gun or mace (Again good advice for all), And keep a cellphone handy (again). Also, do not sexually flirt with people you do not intend to have sex with, as that can be a trigger for rapists, but more importantly it will make people hate you.One more good point to remember too is do let a drink or food out of your sight. Also as thunderfoot said in the video, body language, you should always appear self possessed and confident. Rapists are often called predator for a reason, they go for the weak, is one. Another that I cannot stress enough is REPORT IT TO THE POLICE ASAP! The more these pieces of shit think they can get away with it the more they will do it.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe People Should Not Look Up To YouTube Atheist - by Lemonvariable72 - December 10, 2013 at 1:04 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I deal with the belief that maybe... Just maybe... God exists and I'm... Gentle_Idiot 75 6488 November 23, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If you had to pick between people who pimp prostitutes vs religious people Woah0 22 2022 August 28, 2022 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  I have made a new YouTube video about afterlife... FlatAssembler 32 2356 July 12, 2022 at 2:35 pm
  People are not 'Going to Hell' - they're already in Hell. The Kreisel 22 2448 February 18, 2021 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Maybe there's something like a god out there. Ryantology 38 3048 June 5, 2020 at 8:42 am
  Hilarious argument from someone I encountered in the youtube comments Heat 19 4824 April 23, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Posted comments on Youtube gets deleted Ferrocyanide 16 1977 April 19, 2020 at 6:28 am
  How should an atheist react to discrimination? Der/die AtheistIn 21 2746 March 26, 2019 at 9:14 pm
  Should I tell my girlfriend that I'm an atheist? erealmz 45 9222 November 19, 2017 at 9:07 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Atheists, tell me, a Roman Catholic: why should I become an atheist? Balaco 596 93684 June 14, 2017 at 3:26 am
Last Post: Omnisofos