Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 5:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christians, what is your VERY BEST arguments for the existence of God?
RE: Christians, what is your VERY BEST arguments for the existence of God?
(February 10, 2010 at 9:33 am)tackattack Wrote: that wasn't the delusion I was reffering to. As blatanly obvious by your choice to attck theist A who clearly agreed with theist B in answer a question instead of responding to theist B's assertions. You are delusional about your unbiased perspective on the truth. I would never argue that your personal beliefs affect a logical arguement in any way. That would be ad hominem. It does however belie your preference to attack people (read as be a douche) than deal with the question. This is obviously your right seeing as we're in your house and you're entitled to beat up on whoever you want to in here, and believe in whatever delusion of impartialness you have.

Quote:You are delusional about your unbiased perspective on the truth.
Your truth you mean. Calling it the truth doesn't make it so.

Quote: I would never argue that your personal beliefs affect a logical arguement in any way.
I don't really have any personal beliefs. I simply question the claimer.

Quote:It does however belie your preference to attack people (read as be a douche) than deal with the question.
I was responding to an answer of a question. If I wanted to deal with a question then I shall and easily. You no like my comments?Big Grin

Quote:This is obviously your right seeing as we're in your house and you're entitled to beat up on whoever you want to in here
My house? Huh? Last time I checked everyone is treated equally and this forum is dedicated to debates on religion. I'm simply jumping in because I want to as I think I can counter theist points. You can't handle an extra atheist joining in and critisising your aguments?

Quote:and believe in whatever delusion of impartialness you have.
I have no delusonal beliefs. if you think I have one, please point it out.Thinking
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christians, what is your VERY BEST arguments for the existence of God? - by Ace Otana - February 10, 2010 at 9:44 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are the best arguments against Christian Science? FlatAssembler 8 504 September 17, 2023 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13665 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Existence of Marcion questioned? JairCrawford 28 2142 March 4, 2022 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  VERY Basic Doctrines of Calvinism johndoe122931 18 2438 June 7, 2021 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Spiritual realm is very likely real (demonic possession)? Flavius007 23 2030 May 13, 2021 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
Question [Serious] Christians what would change your mind? Xaventis 154 9569 August 20, 2020 at 7:11 am
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7951 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
  Christians: What line are you unwilling to cross for God? Cecelia 96 10703 September 5, 2018 at 6:19 pm
  The existence of god Foxaèr 16 2904 May 5, 2018 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 15225 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm