Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ?
RE: Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ?
(November 6, 2017 at 11:41 am)Khemikal Wrote: That number more accurately represents the people that do....assuming that your god isn;t forgotten sometime between now and armageddon, like the rest have been.  
I believe you are mistaken as to how many people actually believe as you do. Either way the number I got (1/3) is the number of angels the left with satan. as that was I believe the reason for giving us the oppertuity to choose for ourselves. As the angels were not given a choice but made to simply serve.

Quote:God doesn't seem to be interested in fairness, I don;t know why he;d choke on the issue of annihilating his creation.  He's done it before, he'll do it again.
the word fair is a subjective term. to the one being punished nothing is ever fair. However to God far is an absolute standard, your in ablity to see or identify God's standard of fairness will change once he washes your eyes of the B/S you keep them covered in.

Quote:You mean, like those rubes jesus bullied into believing by his presence?  God sure does change his mind about how o do this whole god thing alot...that or you don't have the slightest clue wtf you're talking about.  50/50.  
your the short sighted one... How many times have we had the argument as to what is needed for God to "bully into believing?" There is always a A/S/K element even if it does not follow traditional church lines.

Quote:Oh that's right, that one time god turned you into a newt.... and then you got better.  I guess you can;t be bothered to remember all the whoppers you've told, but -waaaay- back in the day you told us that you came to god when he came to you...through the radio......somehow, since then..the story's morphed into a trip to hell and back.    Rolleyes
God did help me through a radio ministry well after my initial conversion. I have 25+ years of daily experiences with God and all are crystal clear and I can indeed put it all into a perspective time line. When I was judged I was just out of high school, and my judgement lead me to except an invitation to church by my sister's hot friend. I wanted to know the truth and it so happen God packaged it into a pretty girl, and had me follow her. I then spent 10 years at that church, till I met that pretty girl's older friend who use to goto that church before I did. We got married. found out she was a heroin addict while we were dating, thought she was recovered, found out she was not. went though 7 years of hell. Through that 7 years of my marriage I received daily direction from God through several but one radio ministry in particular. Now if you were to go back and look That is what my "communication with God looked like back then." it has since progressed.

(November 6, 2017 at 12:13 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Why did God allow people to born after the fall?

He likes watching them being conceived ??

Some are born to serve while the others serve as trials, or opportunity to serve.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ? - by Drich - November 7, 2017 at 1:21 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The People of Light vs The People of Darkness Leonardo17 2 569 October 27, 2023 at 7:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Kenya cult deaths: Four die after suspected starvation plot zebo-the-fat 0 544 April 14, 2023 at 11:15 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Did God play peek-a-boo? LinuxGal 36 3151 March 16, 2023 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13231 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  7th grader commits suicide after being told that he is going to Hell. Jehanne 12 1506 December 9, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 19299 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Video #2 Why bad things happen to Good people. Drich 13 1667 January 6, 2020 at 11:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christian family fined after arguing taxes 'against God's will' zebo-the-fat 19 2116 July 23, 2019 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 5888 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8512 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda