Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ?
RE: Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ?
(November 14, 2017 at 1:13 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(November 14, 2017 at 11:32 am)possibletarian Wrote: It never ceases to amaze me how Christianity in particular has changed on this subject even within my own lifetime.  Many more now accept some kind of intelligent design, or even evolution wholesale and seem to do so without a thought to original sin, what was fact for them yesterday becomes the allegory of today, to the point where it makes the bible ridiculous when viewed as being inspired by a god.

I just find it strange that GC would not believe that Earth is flat considering that he already thinks that scientists are so wrong and that there is conspiracy of truly epic proportions of people telling us that world and the universe are billions of years old by fabricating evidences and what not, so it would be strange of him not to think that Bible was "right" even on that account. Indeed there are lots of Christians out there and Christians denominations that believe Earth is flat and that round Earth is pagan (read satanic) worldview perpetuated by Jews and Vatican. Because you can believe in anything if you distort scientific facts, lie to yourself and never educate yourself.

This is a description of one of the more popular books on so called zetetic astronomy called "The Greatest Lie on Earth: Proof That Our World Is Not a Moving Globe":

This book reveals the mother of all conspiracies. It sets forth biblical proof and irrefutable evidence that will cause the scales to fall from your eyes and reveal that the world you thought existed is a myth. The most universally accepted scientific belief today is that the earth is a globe, spinning on its axis at a speed of approximately 1,000 miles per hour at the equator, while at the same time it is orbiting the sun at approximately 67,000 miles per hour. All of this is happening as the sun, in turn, is supposed to be hurtling though the Milky Way galaxy at approximately 500,000 miles per hour. The Milky Way galaxy, itself, is alleged to be racing through space at a speed ranging from 300,000 to 1,340,000 miles per hour. What most people are not told is that the purported spinning, orbiting, and speeding through space has never been proven. In fact, every scientific experiment that has ever been performed to determine the motion of the earth has proven that the earth is stationary. Yet, textbooks ignore the scientific proof that contradicts the myth of a spinning and orbiting globe. Christian schools have been hoodwinked into teaching heliocentrism, despite the clear teaching in the bible that the earth is not a sphere and does not move. This book reveals the evil forces behind the heliocentric deception, and why scientists and the Christian churches have gone along with it.

Does this not sound pretty much like GC?

I've watched some of the 'Flat Earth' videos on you-tube, they really do amaze me, I might get a what they call a reasoned argument from scripture one day just so I can see how they really think.
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ? - by possibletarian - November 14, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The People of Light vs The People of Darkness Leonardo17 2 569 October 27, 2023 at 7:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Kenya cult deaths: Four die after suspected starvation plot zebo-the-fat 0 544 April 14, 2023 at 11:15 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Did God play peek-a-boo? LinuxGal 36 3150 March 16, 2023 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13217 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  7th grader commits suicide after being told that he is going to Hell. Jehanne 12 1504 December 9, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 19266 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Video #2 Why bad things happen to Good people. Drich 13 1667 January 6, 2020 at 11:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christian family fined after arguing taxes 'against God's will' zebo-the-fat 19 2116 July 23, 2019 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 5884 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8508 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda