Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ?
RE: Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ?
(November 14, 2017 at 2:51 pm)Godscreated Wrote: Could be that God is calling out to you and if you're to actually become a Christian in the way you believe you will no matter how much you fight it.

Or perhaps much more likely there is no god.

Quote:Don't be ridiculous, I told you it was God's desire not His will that all would be saved. If God were to reveal Himself before man you would have no choice but to believe, the effect upon you would be the same as it was on Moses.

And ?

Quote:My ultimate will for my woodworking projects do not necessarily match my desire for a piece, why would you expect God to be different.

I would expect no different if god were a human no, but you claim a perfect all knowing god.  If god's will is to be done ultimately, is it such a big stretch to conclude that gods ultimate will is to see some go to hell and some to heaven.  Unless of course god cannot guarantee his will will be done perhaps? or more likely there simply is no god.

Quote:Your desire is God's will and if you continue you will have chosen your own special hell. God doesn't choose your destination, He does enforce your choice, so if you do not change you should be preparing yourself for a life eternal of torment, a torment worse that an everlasting fire. Gods not so puny as you say, He will make sure you have your choice and that you will not be able to change if you continue down this path of destruction.

And here we go again, wrath and hell fire i sincerely hope you don't talk to children like that.

Quote:Interesting finish to your above sentence, seems to me you're at a loss for words or an argument against the Bible.

You are correct I am, in a book where you have talking snakes, people getting strength from long hair, talking donkeys, stoning of people for rubbing sticks together on a Sabbath, detailed instructions on how you should or should not beat a slave, people walking on water and flying on clouds, the sun stopping in the sky, you are absolutely right, I am at a loss.

Quote:Of coarse I can't prove everything, if you thought that was a possibility you wouldn't have made the statement you did. Faith comes first to those who do not know God, later God gives His children of inheritance knowledge the truth of scriptures, I have a knowledge you can't understand. How do I know this, you can't understand the simplest things of scripture.

The problem being with what you call faith is that it cannot be distinguished from being suckered.

Quote:Those who are so closed minded have no reason to accept what truths have been presented to them.

On the contrary, if what you say is true then it's the most important thing people have heard, it's just that the stories have no evidence or real reason to believe them, your juvenile threats aside.

Quote:There is a sensible answer about this very thing, God knows that man can't make a heart change in non believers so He is the One who will bring the proof to those who desire Him to change them. Simple really, for a bunch that's suppose to be so logical you all sure suspend it when it come to your eternal life, sad really.

Ermm like i said there is no way to tell the difference between faith and accepting fantasy, there really is no reason to believe your myths above other fantastic myths claimed.

Quote: God says that only a fool will say there is no God, you have a label given to you by your creator, you still have a chance to change that or you can carry it into eternity and the worse hell that you can't even begin to imagine, forget the fire it will be much worse.

Goodness me we really are on fire with the wrath of god today, god said nothing there is no evidence of a god. and yes believer would have to write that, just like all other cults and religions write something similar about their god(s)

Besides, you say it about every other god, Allah will be most displeased and promises a similar fate Wink
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ? - by possibletarian - November 14, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The People of Light vs The People of Darkness Leonardo17 2 569 October 27, 2023 at 7:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Kenya cult deaths: Four die after suspected starvation plot zebo-the-fat 0 544 April 14, 2023 at 11:15 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Did God play peek-a-boo? LinuxGal 36 3149 March 16, 2023 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13211 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  7th grader commits suicide after being told that he is going to Hell. Jehanne 12 1503 December 9, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 19253 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Video #2 Why bad things happen to Good people. Drich 13 1667 January 6, 2020 at 11:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christian family fined after arguing taxes 'against God's will' zebo-the-fat 19 2116 July 23, 2019 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 5880 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8507 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda