Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ?
RE: Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ?
(November 18, 2017 at 5:59 pm)possibletarian Wrote:
(November 18, 2017 at 3:43 pm)Godscreated Wrote:   I never give thoughtless answers, nor ask thoughtless questions, that would be a waste of peoples time something I do not believe in.
The means I use is living a relationship with God and watching Him work through me and keep His promise in ways that are unmistakable. Would they make sense to you know, why, because they are things meant for me through our personal relationship. You might think you're hearing the same old stuff you've heard before, ever consider that Christians are actually experiencing God and He is doing for them as He promised He would do for all His children.
GC

That does not answer my question I have of course considered if people are hearing god, but as an ex believer and having had that experience, and then realised it is in fact not from a god (of any type).
It was when i began to question it's truth (rather than just accepting it) that i realised it was all clever manipulation happening in my head. again I ask how have you tested it's truth ?

I absolutely answered your questions, it's not my fault you want accept the answers, that's on you, period. You were never a believer, just a pretender, even to yourself, delusional might fit what you were, certainly not a Christian. I told you in the above bold you will not receive a different answer because I've given you the truth. I know you would rather hear a lie, and the scriptures tell us that people like you would rather hear a lie than the truth because a lie will pacify the ungodly. I refuse to pacify your unbelief.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ? - by Godscreated - November 20, 2017 at 2:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The People of Light vs The People of Darkness Leonardo17 2 569 October 27, 2023 at 7:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Kenya cult deaths: Four die after suspected starvation plot zebo-the-fat 0 544 April 14, 2023 at 11:15 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Did God play peek-a-boo? LinuxGal 36 3150 March 16, 2023 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13216 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  7th grader commits suicide after being told that he is going to Hell. Jehanne 12 1504 December 9, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 19265 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Video #2 Why bad things happen to Good people. Drich 13 1667 January 6, 2020 at 11:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christian family fined after arguing taxes 'against God's will' zebo-the-fat 19 2116 July 23, 2019 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 5884 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8508 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda