Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 2:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Jesus would rather kill, not marry, gay people" - Franklin Graham
RE: "Jesus would rather kill, not marry, gay people" - Franklin Graham
(July 15, 2018 at 2:20 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote:
(July 15, 2018 at 2:00 pm)Brian37 Wrote: "Sin" is a bullshit word based on superstition and old mythology.

As I said to Steve, this isn't 2,000 years ago, actually 1700, because the first complete bible wasn't voted on until 329.

If an INDIVIDUAL harms you and you did not consent to it, that is one thing, but if they are consenting to the act as adults, THEN IT IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

This is not up for debate. You not getting everything you want all the time is your baggage. And I also don't care if you do say you support gay marriage. If you say you do, you defy yourself by calling it a bullshit word "sin".

You do NOT need a holy book to tell you right from wrong. Life isn't that hard to figure out. Don't physically harm others, and if you are not involved in it, stay out of it. We do not care what you or Steve think of gay marriage. If you are for it, but still call it a "sin" then you are simply a watered down bigot.

I am against same sex unions, and redefining of the word "marriage";  I haven't said otherwise.  Although I would condemn  some who call themselves Christian, and show hate towards homosexuals, or overemphasize that sin above others. I also have a problem with those who come out after a disaster, and try to pin it on homosexuality.  I think that this is likely taking the Lord's name in vein and speaking for God, when he did not.  

It  seems that you do care, in that you feel the need to post, and call people names.  Citing that this comes from 2000+ years ago, is not a logical argument, but a logical fallacy.   It also seems hypocritical for you to say that "if you are not involved with it, then to stay out of it".  I also think that the straw men, and mis-characterization (as well as the uncalled for personal attacks) are somewhat telling. It's an emotional issue for calling sin "sin".  And you want to ignore sin.

Too bad. Again, there is nothing to debate. 

You don't like what gays do, TOO FUCKING BAD!

Unless someone is assaulting you, even for your money, outside of sex, without your consent, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING SAY.

Please tell me the English language is something you understand. Two people having sex of the same sex with consent, is none of your business.

They do not owe you submission and especially not based on an old book of mythology.

Yes, I do call people names. Talk like a bigot, act like a bully, I will fucking call you one.

Who died and left you boss? 

How about you TRY to understand LGBT, get to know them, accept them instead of fearing them? Basing your objection on an old book is merely your way of using "yucky" as an argument. It is not valid, it is just you clinging to the past.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Jesus would rather kill, not marry, gay people" - Franklin Graham - by Brian37 - July 15, 2018 at 2:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It Must Kill These Baptist Shitballs. Minimalist 49 9123 April 17, 2018 at 5:53 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Atheists, Who would You Rather Have as a Neighbor Rhondazvous 56 7504 November 18, 2017 at 6:11 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Theists, Who would You Rather Have as a Neighbor Rhondazvous 23 7834 November 10, 2017 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If Jesus is not true Sonah 41 9112 October 9, 2017 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  My dad wants me to marry another christian Der/die AtheistIn 40 8324 September 23, 2017 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: mordant
  Why Jesus is not the messiah. Creed of Heresy 59 14222 December 30, 2016 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: Egyptian
  Christians - even the Bible says that Jesus was not God so why do you say he was ? jenny1972 299 45329 November 3, 2015 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: jenny1972
Question "Thou shall not kill" commandment is hypocritical? pocaracas 92 18100 August 26, 2015 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Would this be all we need to prove God exists? Or would it require more than this? IanHulett 30 5679 January 21, 2015 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: watchamadoodle
  being told to kill myself by someone who supposedly believe in God mainethinker 266 41718 January 18, 2015 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Mental Outlaw