Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 5, 2024, 12:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crusaders and Jihadists: 2 faces of the same coin
RE: Crusaders and Jihadists: 2 faces of the same coin
You don’t know much about our army, or it’s soldiers, lol.

We can, indeed, refuse to carry out a wide range of orders... or employ an even more subversive method. The right to miss, to fail.

When we do carry out those orders, it isn’t some absurd Christian mission or hatred....but far more immediate and practical. We come to hate the people, themselves, not their religious sensibilities. Putting a crodss on your door won’t stop a soldier from pulling it off and piling in, or from pressing the button that launches the missile, lol. That didn’t even stop -actual- crusaders. What of our Muslim soldiers? Do you also think that they’re “crusaders”?

This is just another article of your absurd Islamist fantasy world building.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crusaders and Jihadists: 2 faces of the same coin - by The Grand Nudger - July 22, 2019 at 6:34 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1331 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Scott Morrison: Australia PM faces backlash over 'blessed' disability remark Duty 11 793 April 22, 2022 at 4:32 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing? Sweden83 63 2738 December 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: no one
Video This is hilarious, but also very disturbing at the same time GODZILLA 10 2486 June 11, 2018 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Tell Me Once More Progressives That Hillary and the WLB are "The Same" Minimalist 67 14001 October 26, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Someone Should Give The WLB The Same Deadline Minimalist 0 496 June 12, 2017 at 12:59 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Amusing And A Little Sad At The Same Time BrianSoddingBoru4 4 678 March 8, 2017 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Fuckhead Judge Faces Second Ouster AFTT47 3 1174 May 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Atheists, do you support same-sex marriage? TristanTeller 72 15901 July 31, 2015 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Cato
  The Other Side of the Southern Coin Minimalist 2 747 July 13, 2015 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf