Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an?
RE: Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an?
(April 7, 2020 at 8:31 pm)Klorophyll Wrote:
(April 7, 2020 at 8:10 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: It's a miracle, except when it isn't, which it is...and it's accurate, except when it isn't, but it doesn't need to be because that's not the point of magic book - and it wouldn't mean anything if magic book got it wrong..

I am just asking to show me exactly, where the Qur'an got it wrong. Just go back and read the first attempt Ire made. Is copy pasting five verses decribing various stuff amounts to a mistake.......? Is that the best you can do.?

If it's trivial to you that our holy book is not holy... help us then get to that, by bringing trivially clear mistakes ...?
-So you can argue that a mistake is not a mistake, as you have at every opportunity in past.  Pointless.  We've agreed that the presence or absence of mistakes means diddly squat, haven't we?  

Quote:It matters to me a lot. I suggest you take some time - or someone else, to really get to the bottom of these claimed mistakes. If you think otherwise that I'm fine with reading a book I know is filled with mistakes for two decades now,....well, I'm not fine with that.
In what way?  There's a good discussion that doesn't require you to argue that mistakes are not mistakes.  

In what way would it matter to you if there were internal errors in magic book, and in what way would it matter to you if there weren't? Why would it matter if magic book contained internal or external mistakes? Presumably, the truth of what matters to you, in magic book...isn't related to whatever internal or external mistakes it contains. Like aesops fables, it doesn't really matter if a talking hare and a talking turtle never got into a footrace.

Not the point, right?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an? - by GUBU - April 7, 2020 at 2:54 pm
RE: Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an? - by brewer - April 7, 2020 at 9:00 am
RE: Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an? - by brewer - April 7, 2020 at 12:33 pm
RE: Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an? - by brewer - April 7, 2020 at 10:14 am
RE: Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an? - by brewer - April 7, 2020 at 11:02 am
RE: Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an? - by Deesse23 - April 7, 2020 at 10:15 am
RE: Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an? - by Ranjr - April 7, 2020 at 1:59 pm
RE: Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an? - by Duty - April 7, 2020 at 3:02 pm
RE: Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an? - by Duty - April 7, 2020 at 2:38 pm
RE: Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an? - by Ranjr - April 7, 2020 at 3:05 pm
RE: Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an? - by GUBU - April 9, 2020 at 1:41 pm
RE: Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an? - by The Grand Nudger - April 7, 2020 at 8:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How literally should we take the Qur'an ? momo666 69 12071 August 7, 2022 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3938 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Freedom and peace in the Qur'an KuranMumini19 46 5153 May 7, 2020 at 11:43 pm
  War According To The Qur'an KuranMumini19 24 3832 April 22, 2020 at 12:52 pm
  Best Qur'an? RozKek 113 16148 July 20, 2016 at 7:05 pm
  Qur'an QUIZ! Know or die. Ksa 10 2282 June 24, 2014 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Mystical
  The Qur'an is a claim, not evidence for a claim WesOlsen 2 1580 December 16, 2013 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: WesOlsen
  Quran Contradiction Disproves Islam Cheerful Charlie 46 16137 November 28, 2013 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: WesOlsen
  War and the Qur'an: Hypocritical criticism ideologue08 48 13707 March 8, 2013 at 12:38 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  The origin of the Qur'an theVOID 9 4507 December 28, 2010 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Ashendant