Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study
(September 16, 2020 at 12:46 pm)Sal Wrote:
(September 16, 2020 at 12:26 pm)Drich Wrote: like what?

Donald Morgan's old compiled list is still there on infidels.org

https://infidels.org/library/modern/dona...tions.html

Most of them are due to self-defeating errors in logic as a result of contradictory statements, IOW internal error. The other type is sequence of events that display incongruity (B happening before A, when sequentially A happens before) resulting in chronological error. There are also inconsistencies, but those are from a lack of clarification or missing information.
noice.. if your going to be a lazy poc the so can i.. here is that same list answered : https://biblestrength.org/Infidels meaning this group show how donalds list are nothing but 1/2 truths and intentional misrepresentations based on poor translation. so now that that list is out of the way do you have something else?

(September 16, 2020 at 1:53 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote:
(September 16, 2020 at 12:26 pm)Drich Wrote:  because i like it when people point out my sheer stupidity and lack of coherency so i can adapt and make personal change if needed.. at min i evaluate myself and thoughts at the very least... treating people the way YOU want to be treat means i treat you the way I want to be treated. this does not mean treat them/you the way they/you want to be treated.

the op made many stupid assumptions and assigned them to the evangelicals.. and at the end treated the evangelicals as a mindless twits for their beliefs in scripture (which btw are closer to the mark than the op's assessment) results in the op being treated by me how he spoke to the evangelicals.. like a foolish twit for not know the scripture he was preaching about.  If you guys do not want me to treat you with a heavy hand/be more respectful to you then SHOW RESPECT when you think you are in the right on a principle or teaching some well meaning brother may have trouble with.

Because i can promise you just because you all agree there is no god and were not able to use the bible successfully to find God, I promise you most of what you believe about this God the bible and His religion is wrong. Now the way i see it we can do this civilly/ask an honest question get an honest answer. or you can play pretend your a teacher/know better/in a position to tell christians what they should or should not believe, and i can hand you your ass o each and every subject.. your choice. why? not only am i treating you as you treat others, but because you are assuming the role of a teacher (for or against God) your judgement/God's scrutiny over your life will be twice as hard as a regular person. He will use your bs to judge you and i can promise none of you will stand up to it. so better you see your bs for what it is now and let it go. than try and stand before god with it.. because if i can use this to kick in your teeth/butt hurt you with my critical examination, WTF will you do at your judgement before God?

Still being groovy, in a respectful way.  Never stop being you.

I assume that I'll die in a fire or be tormented forever and ever or cease to exist™ - or whatever happens to be popular on am radio this month.  Easy question.

My turn, how often do you fantasize about kicking members teeth in?  On a scale of one to christ, how groovy is that?

Dude you know as well as anyone here i can be very respectful and i work hard to provide you with the information you all pretend to seek. it's the atheist pride and demand to be on top.. that i help cut back with a good dose of humility. 

your fate is between you and god. don't assume one way or the other as there is not a set bar rather you honestly working the best with what you had. this might not translate into riches/good job in heaven, but it doesn't automatically mean hell either.

2-3 times a month.. kicked in teeth is better than hell. "If your hand causes you to sin cut it off as it is better to enter into the kingdom with one hand than it is to enter hell whole." but seriously.. i say that to help you all to manage your pride.. most of you find it hard to do a victory lap when i take the bite out of your arguments.

Messages In This Thread
Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by DeistPaladin - September 14, 2020 at 11:22 pm
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Belacqua - September 15, 2020 at 5:29 am
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by GUBU - September 17, 2020 at 8:41 am
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Drich - September 16, 2020 at 11:54 am
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Drich - September 17, 2020 at 11:03 am
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Drich - September 17, 2020 at 3:45 pm
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by GUBU - September 18, 2020 at 8:57 am
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Drich - September 16, 2020 at 12:26 pm
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Sal - September 16, 2020 at 12:46 pm
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Drich - September 16, 2020 at 3:52 pm
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Sal - September 16, 2020 at 6:45 pm
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Sal - September 16, 2020 at 12:10 pm
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Sal - September 17, 2020 at 1:34 pm
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Dundee - October 24, 2020 at 4:08 pm
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Jehanne - October 25, 2020 at 3:10 pm
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Jehanne - October 25, 2020 at 6:58 pm
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by GUBU - October 26, 2020 at 5:36 am
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Jehanne - October 27, 2020 at 12:05 am
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Jehanne - October 27, 2020 at 7:15 pm
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Jehanne - November 1, 2020 at 10:40 am
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Foxaèr - November 1, 2020 at 10:53 am
RE: Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study - by Drich - November 9, 2020 at 2:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 44145 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  When Evangelicals freak out. Jehanne 17 1691 December 4, 2020 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Bibe Study 2: Questionable Morality Rhondazvous 30 2873 May 27, 2019 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Vicki Q
  Bible Study: The God who Lies and Deceives Rhondazvous 50 5456 May 24, 2019 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Atheist Bible Study 1: Genesis GrandizerII 614 68436 March 9, 2019 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Bad News For Evangelicals Minimalist 62 6428 November 15, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Priest publicly wishes for Pope's quick death... c172 18 4863 March 22, 2018 at 1:10 am
Last Post: c172
  The Problem With This Guy Is That He Does Not Understand Evangelicals Minimalist 1 1109 April 6, 2017 at 12:19 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Catholics vs. Evangelicals? TrueChristian 40 9052 January 15, 2016 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: MTL
  Review so far of the Romans study Drich 199 33480 December 18, 2015 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon