Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck Creationist Morons
Fuck Creationist Morons
Evolution shoves it up their asses again.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...121408.htm

Quote:ScienceDaily (Dec. 8, 2011) — A study of South American songbirds completed by the Department of Biology at Queen's University and the Argentine Museum of Natural History, has discovered these birds differ dramatically in colour and song yet show very little genetic differences, indicating they are on the road to becoming a new species.

"One of Darwin's accomplishments was to show that species could change, that they were not the unaltered, immutable products of creation," says Leonardo Campagna, a Ph.-D biology student at the Argentine Museum of Natural History in Buenos Aires, who studied at Queen's as part of his thesis. "However it is only now, some 150 years after the publication of his most important work, On the Origin of Species, that we have the tools to begin to truly understand all of the stages that might lead to speciation which is the process by which an ancestral species divides into two or more new species."
RE: Fuck Creationist Morons
By their "asses", you meant creationists' asses.
Smile
I see they've fallen into Satan's songbird trap. He's been waiting for that, no doubt.

Evolution is a married man. What continues to blow my fucking mind, is how evolutionists always fail to bring the bride to the ball?

Emergence. That's my lady, right there. Big Grin

YHWH lived in mathematics. YHWH shall die in mathematics. So it is written, so shall it be.
[Image: twQdxWW.jpg]
Emergence is a descriptive property of things which follow a simple set of rules and reach surprisingly complicated or stable outcomes, not a proscriptive law.

or, if you prefer.

Things emerge, emergence does not cause things to come into existence. That honor lies further down the chain. Emergence has been recently hijacked in exactly the same manner and by exactly the same parties that formerly loved to toss out "quantum"in an attempt to afford absurdity some sense of credibility.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
You guys just need to wait long enough for the inevitable

"but they're the same KIND - they're not birthing some kind of lizard or tree, they're just changing colors - like how wolves, dogs, and hyenas are all the same KIND" BS to explain how this isnt' evolution or it's micro vs. macro evolution.

Perhaps I should start preparing some links for when some of the christian apolagists eventually attempt to refute this as evidence of "evolution."
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
Actually, DoA, no one pays any attention to creationist asswipes. We just like to fuck around with them.
(December 16, 2011 at 8:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Actually, DoA, no one pays any attention to creationist asswipes. We just like to fuck around with them.

Oh, Min, we absolutely pay attention to them.
We atheists love to argue and we especially love the one-sided arguement. Why else would half the posters here jump into one of statler's idiotic creationist arguements so many times if we didn't honestly enjoy it?

Admit it - you wouldn't even be here (or at least not as often) if it wasn't for the odd troll that comes by so we can all poke fun at how utterly lame their arguements are and yooooooOOOOOoou know it. Tongue

(Then again, that might just be me.)
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
(December 16, 2011 at 7:48 pm)TheDarkestOfAngels Wrote: "but they're the same KIND - they're not birthing some kind of lizard or tree, they're just changing colors - like how wolves, dogs, and hyenas are all the same KIND" BS to explain how this isnt' evolution or it's micro vs. macro evolution.

Wolves and dogs are members of the suborder caniformia. Hyenas are members of the feliformia suborder. They are more closely related to cats than dogs. Wolves are closer to bears and raccoons on the evolutionary tree than they are to Hyenas.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Quote:Oh, Min, we absolutely pay attention to them.

That's what "fuck around with them" means.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent Design Is Pseudoscience: Creationist Lies About Evolution Debunked CodeDNA 7 1022 April 22, 2023 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: no one
Video Rebuttal To Creationist Peanut Butter Argument QuackeryDetection 2 450 May 21, 2022 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Good Questions To Ask A Creationist BrianSoddingBoru4 10 1599 April 23, 2019 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Fuck you, anti-vaxxers bennyboy 32 3417 February 11, 2019 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Creationist finds fossils, still not convinced zebo-the-fat 16 4217 May 31, 2015 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Worom
  New creationist movie: Evolution's Achilles' Heels Dolorian 35 10700 August 28, 2014 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Question about creationist argument TheDeafPianoTuner 17 3934 July 4, 2014 at 9:02 am
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  A Response to Creationist on: Sahelanthropus Tchadensis Duke Guilmon 1 1403 May 3, 2014 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Refuting Creationist Claims Part II: Flood-Related Beliefs RonaldReagansGhost666 7 3697 February 26, 2013 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Refuting Creationist Claims - Part 1: Noah's Ark RonaldReagansGhost666 23 10859 February 13, 2013 at 6:27 am
Last Post: Zen Badger