Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richard Dawkins: Hate E-mails
Richard Dawkins: Hate E-mails
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZuowNcuG...r_embedded#!

A quite entertaining video. I'm sure many of you will appreciate this Big Grin
RE: Richard Dawkins: Hate E-mails
Haha I saw this video a while back. I think dawkins does a really good job pissing of theists. I love this man.
Classic! That kind of hate mail is the sweetest!

I love how he doesn't correct the poor spelling haha.
I like the video, but the fact that he's using a mac...Poor guy.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
This might make me incredibly childish, but I find something about an older gentleman with such a proper accent saying things like "fucking stupid bullshit" to be super charming!

LMFAO @ 3 words from god to atheists: "You are a fool!"

ROFLOL

I have tears in my eyes!
"No-one who decides that scientific evidence is not for him and that his own experience or the stories of others is the be all and end all of deciding what's true ever has the right to call people searching for reliable, repeatable evidence narrow-minded. That is hypocrisy of the most laughable kind." Derren Brown - Tricks of the Mind.
Ahahahaha. All I have to say on the subject.
[Image: 2ynjmte.jpg]
I thought this was going to make me depressed, but starting with that opening graphic, it had me laughing the whole time! Smile
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife
Dawkins is a legend! It's funny hearing him swear... ROFLOL
[Image: siguf.jpg]
Have you seen this as well? It's amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOdhudBl3Vc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists how much do you hate God? Authari 136 4798 February 12, 2024 at 3:31 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Dawkins, Rowling, Sunak et al on Trans Issue and Women's Rights. Nishant Xavier 63 2827 July 15, 2023 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Dawkins loses humanist title Foxaèr 165 5819 June 6, 2021 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Why do you hate God? johndoe122931 100 6962 June 3, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Statistics, the perfect weapon to justify hate? Ferrocyanide 12 1465 December 21, 2020 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Richard Dawkins interviews Saudi Arabian atheist Rana Ahmad AniKoferBo 2 787 July 22, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Honestly, I hate the thought of god, zeus and jesus Apex1050 22 2507 July 10, 2020 at 11:03 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ricky Gervais won Dawkins award this year Fake Messiah 13 2246 September 6, 2019 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Dawkins writing kid's version of "The God Delusion" - you mad bro? Foxaèr 35 5485 August 2, 2018 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Geoff Robson has a hardon for Dawkins Foxaèr 7 1667 May 10, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet