Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Bang Theory
Big Bang Theory
Hey guys! Recently my friend gave me the full box set of TBBT seasons 1 through 4. I love this show and don't want it to ever end (although I've watched all 4 seasons in a week)! Who else watches it? And who's your favourite character?

Mines has to be Sheldon!
RE: Big Bang Theory
Am currently waiting for S05E12 to air in the U.S. so I can download it..
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Sheldon, without doubt.
I'm watching the 5th series every Thursday in the UK just now!

S3E1: The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation

Sheldon: What are they doing here?
Leonard: We came to apologize again and bring you home. So why don't you pack up your stuff, and we'll head back?
Sheldon: No, this is my home now. Thanks to you, my career is over, and I will spend the rest of my life here in Texas trying to teach evolution to creationists.
Mrs. Cooper: You watch your mouth, Shelly. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.
Sheldon: Evolution isn't an opinion, it's fact.
Mrs. Cooper: And that is your opinion!!
Sheldon: [to the guys] I forgive you, let's go home.
[Sheldon leaves to pack]
Mrs. Cooper: [smiling] Don't tell me prayer doesn't work.
I only recently discovered TBBT - most TV bores the piss out of me so I never got around to watching it. The up side to that is now I can download 5 seasons and watch 'em back to back. Big Grin

Sheldon FTW.
Happy Sheldon (:

[Image: 31314921382657867736821.jpg]
That's one show I was so surprised my Catholic parents loved! Something we have in common Tongue

Sheldon is the most hilarious in my book. I love the episode when he stays in his room and uses the robot with the monitor of his face.
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
Am I the only godforsaken nerd who hasn't watched it yet?

I fail at TV.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I barely watch television, but TBBT has changed that. It is definitely my favorite show ever. My favorite character my Raj. I love Sheldon, but Raj cracks me up in a different way. Who am I kidding? I think they're all great .

Side note: I realize I am neurotic, but the decor in Penny's apartment is distracting and annoying.
(January 12, 2012 at 7:35 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Am I the only godforsaken nerd who hasn't watched it yet?

I fail at TV.

Apparently so. Most of what's on TV is dreck. This is one exception.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Pill Dating Theory? FrustratedFool 143 6538 August 30, 2023 at 6:11 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Conversations with the big guy Angrboda 18 1488 December 2, 2021 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  The Big Lie of Vegans. onlinebiker 20 1351 July 5, 2020 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  was it my big boobs or just the wrong stool funcouple 8 956 August 30, 2019 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  The Big Five brewer 55 5531 April 6, 2018 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Big trouble in little China? Local thing here. Brian37 13 2562 October 23, 2017 at 6:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Real JFK NWO Speech... And the Definition of "Theory" ScienceAf 8 2259 August 17, 2016 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: ScienceAf
  #2 Reason to Hate People Who Hate Big Pharma thesummerqueen 47 4620 January 15, 2016 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Big News! Had to tell somebody. TheRocketSurgeon 52 6760 September 25, 2015 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  Big step for improvement Marsellus Wallace 12 1710 April 20, 2015 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain