Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hells wrong with this guy!
What the hells wrong with this guy!

RE: What the hells wrong with this guy!
Halluncination? Thats all I can figure. She didn't seem to be threatening anyone. Weird.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
(February 26, 2012 at 4:02 pm)NoMoreFaith Wrote: Halluncination? Thats all I can figure. She didn't seem to be threatening anyone. Weird.

I just think he is an outright dick.. Could be Mentally ill i guess tho..
(February 26, 2012 at 4:09 pm)Insanity x Wrote: I just think he is an outright dick.. Could be Mentally ill i guess tho..

He probably has more than 200 posts. Wink

Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
(February 26, 2012 at 4:11 pm)NoMoreFaith Wrote:
(February 26, 2012 at 4:09 pm)Insanity x Wrote: I just think he is an outright dick.. Could be Mentally ill i guess tho..

He probably has more than 200 posts. Wink

he must be right then Wink

Total Posts: 198 (38.11 posts per day

Ive nearly earned an opinion Big Grin
Sad Only half an opinion.

Another hundred and I can say STFUNoob

Can't wait!

― Tim Minchin, Storm
Total Posts: 200

* Nine hit 200 posts like a bawwws
Well obviously she is one of the reptilian overlords that walk amongst us!
(February 26, 2012 at 5:03 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Well obviously she is one of the reptilian overlords that walk amongst us!

Speaking of mentally ill lol Tongue
(February 26, 2012 at 3:31 pm)Insanity x Wrote:

That's one of the reasons why I don't go to London.

Its a fucking dump getting increasingly-full of psychos.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4620 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I went to the wrong kind of school. onlinebiker 5 441 April 20, 2022 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Conversations with the big guy Angrboda 18 1481 December 2, 2021 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Is this the same guy? chimp3 8 671 May 31, 2021 at 12:33 am
Last Post: chimp3
  A DNR that went wrong. Jehanne 12 762 March 31, 2021 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Anyone remember this crock guy? Brian37 5 514 June 29, 2020 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  was it my big boobs or just the wrong stool funcouple 8 944 August 30, 2019 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Born in the wrong country Alexmahone 3 888 April 20, 2018 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
  What's Wrong Amarok 32 4268 January 14, 2017 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Amarok
  I was wrong rado84 30 2969 July 22, 2016 at 5:03 am
Last Post: rado84