Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't want to live on this planet any more.
I don't want to live on this planet any more.
It seems to me that there is a gap between an smaller Smart group of people and an even dumber (and getting dumber) majority (including all creationists despite it all been debunks 100s of time and almost all Muslim nations), so I don't want to live on this Planet any more, and you all welcome to join me.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: I don't want to live on this planet any more.
And killing yourself is SO smart? Don't do it.

Unless you've got a space ship? In which case, I wanna go.

Me too Thumb up It's getting so fuckingly depressing with all this religious willy wagging!

[Image: beam_me_up_scotty_bumper_sticker-p128423...l0_400.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Lets populate Mars!
Thinking...could be a goer!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBL3m4StUdw
Nothing to add
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
[Image: KWYvD.gif]
(March 10, 2012 at 12:23 am)aleialoura Wrote: And killing yourself is SO smart? Don't do it.

Unless you've got a space ship? In which case, I wanna go.

Don't be so silly I not going to kill myself, I simple want to move off this stupid mud-ball. An I don't have one yet but I get the first one available
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Perhaps we should settle on Uranus?
We need to find some secret location to start construction of some really advanced star ships. Gather the worlds brightest minds and all at once we'll fly our fleet to Mars to start building stations on it.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could actually do that?! Leave all the dumb arses here to fuck up the place and kill themselves. Once they've wiped themselves out through pure stupidity, we'll come back and start a fresh. Mankind reborn! Big Grin

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing I saw on a site that I want to comment on ShinyCrystals 5 356 March 21, 2024 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  How long has Humanity been on Planet Earth? MFrancis 19 791 March 13, 2024 at 6:16 am
Last Post: GUBU
  "You just want to be your own god"? zwanzig 48 4327 July 7, 2021 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Do u want there to be a God? Any God? Agnostico 304 30173 December 19, 2018 at 1:20 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Hardcore believers act like aliens from different planet purplepurpose 21 5027 December 15, 2017 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Am I the only one who doesn't want to be called a "Skeptic"? Heat 35 9559 January 11, 2016 at 4:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Any of you live in the Bible Belt? aces 31 4797 February 15, 2015 at 1:17 am
Last Post: emilynghiem
  Answers in Genesis? I want an answer for this! Mental Outlaw 41 10623 February 9, 2015 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Conflicted, Life Has No Inherent Meaning But I Want to Adopt One LivingNumbers6.626 40 9078 December 3, 2014 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Anyone want to debate this formally with me? Mystic 37 8307 November 5, 2014 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Angrboda