Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia legislature "Pastor of the day".
Georgia legislature "Pastor of the day".
Apparently every day they begin with a fundy sermon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...5qArLSCxvk#!
Every time I watch something from "Right Wing Watch" I get depressed. Fortunately it's the weekend and tequila isn't too far away.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Georgia legislature "Pastor of the day".
And the fundamentalists in our country show the fundamentalists in your country as an example to secular minded folks like us.
Great work. Keep it up.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
They really seemed to enjoy that. Not.

How is that even legal in a secular nation?
Expect more and more of this. The trend of America is to keep going more and more to the right. It has not stopped.
(March 23, 2012 at 6:10 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: They really seemed to enjoy that. Not.

How is that even legal in a secular nation?

It shouldn't be.
But I'm sure they have an umbrella to make it seem like it.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Georgia's 6th Congressional District Election Secular Elf 27 10097 June 22, 2017 at 9:45 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Dear Georgia...Fuck You and Your Religious Liberty Horseshit Minimalist 23 2623 March 28, 2016 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Georgia - As Fucked Up As Texas Minimalist 97 23694 July 12, 2013 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Rahul
  Georgia Woman Told Vaginal Exam Needed To Prove Gender Raven 24 7315 June 27, 2013 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Minimalist
Star Crazy pastor is running for governor of Virginia. He is fucking crazy! Big Blue Sky 6 2466 June 7, 2013 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Pastor is Disgusting Handprint 20 6335 March 21, 2012 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Georgia's Math Homework For Future Slave Owners? Erinome 7 2533 January 9, 2012 at 2:30 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Obama ineligible from being president, Georgia court has ruled. little_monkey 21 9511 January 4, 2012 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels
  Georgia bill on miscarriage and "prenatal murder" Diagoras 2 1201 February 24, 2011 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Ashendant