Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia's Math Homework For Future Slave Owners?
Georgia's Math Homework For Future Slave Owners?
Just check it out.

http://bcove.me/d6f46bpp

What in the flying pile of slippery shit is going on in this fucking country?

RE: Georgia's Math Homework For Future Slave Owners?
The republican vision for America, Alei.

It seems to unreal to be true, honestly.
Really, with what kind of a face I wonder, did they gave this assignment to that kid?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Got a mirror?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Not just one kid mehmet...an entire grade of 8-9 year olds. Stupid, backward USA... (Yes I know only parts of it and then only a percentage of it) still my sympathies to the USA people who find this type of behaviour embarrassing.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I find this shit hard to comprehend, and I've spent time in Norcross. I know what kind of people fucktards live there....
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(January 9, 2012 at 1:51 am)Rhythm Wrote: Got a mirror?

I am certain to see a clean face there. I have no internal conflicts, whatever you might believe.
Quote:Not just one kid mehmet...an entire grade of 8-9 year olds. Stupid, backward USA... (Yes I know only parts of it and then only a percentage of it) still my sympathies to the USA people who find this type of behaviour embarrassing.
I think it can only be a very very small percentage.
And in a school too. It almost seems too comical to be true.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
What the fucking fuck?

Embarrassing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Future of Democracy JairCrawford 49 3160 March 11, 2022 at 11:59 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Creepy future lies ahead nessahanalita 6 760 February 8, 2021 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: no one
  Universal basic income in the future Aegon 63 11510 September 24, 2019 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  NFL owners admit Trump pressured them into banning player protests Foxaèr 27 2834 May 24, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Republican advisor made a woman a sex slave Rev. Rye 67 8071 April 12, 2018 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  This Will Need Substantial Updating In The Near Future Minimalist 10 1098 October 31, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Georgia's 6th Congressional District Election Secular Elf 27 10094 June 22, 2017 at 9:45 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  The sad future of the democratic party dyresand 124 22510 February 21, 2017 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Crunchy
  Dear Georgia...Fuck You and Your Religious Liberty Horseshit Minimalist 23 2623 March 28, 2016 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Our future is Bleak... Koolay 20 4814 July 23, 2013 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: cratehorus