Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Islam the religion of peace.....pffft....NO
Is Islam the religion of peace.....pffft....NO

Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Is Islam the religion of peace.....pffft....NO
Equally without comment.

[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 3, 2015 at 9:00 am)abaris Wrote: Equally without comment.

Religion it breeds some really messed up nutcases.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Apostasy death penalty is not in Quran and in fact the opposite is stated in Quran.
(January 3, 2015 at 1:49 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Apostasy death penalty is not in Quran and in fact the opposite is stated in Quran.

Tell that to the crazy followers because they believe its in there and clearly want to kill everyone who does not conform.

Code:
Count how many times it says those who don't worship Allah will burn in hell.

Too many for my liking. It's not a message of cooperation is it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 3, 2015 at 2:26 pm)robvalue Wrote: Count how many times it says those who don't worship Allah will burn in hell.

Too many for my liking. It's not a message of cooperation is it.

Not by a long shot.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
(January 3, 2015 at 1:49 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Apostasy death penalty is not in Quran and in fact the opposite is stated in Quran.

stop talking shit man, srsly . Having a different opinion, that I can handle, but this....pffff

In the quran, what does it label the people who leave the religion? "Infidels" or "disbelievers".
In the quran, what is the punishment for the Infidels ? "kill them motherfuckers"

proof : the verse (8:12)

NOW STOP LYING
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]

Tell that to the Sunnis.

Quote:Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

al-Bukhari 6878
(January 3, 2015 at 4:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Tell that to the Sunnis.

Quote:Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

al-Bukhari 6878

Did you know that most muslims pick and choose from the "Haddith" ? and also they choose to agree with the ones that their societies are OK with.

Haddith : the words said by muhammed, Allah's messanger .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 7265 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Freedom and peace in the Qur'an KuranMumini19 46 4953 May 7, 2020 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic Reflection]: Jonah -peace be upon him- and the whale WinterHold 22 3585 December 26, 2019 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7733 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1131 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 669 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7569 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 13568 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Moses peace be upon him, very short tale. WinterHold 18 4179 March 8, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Zakir Naik's Peace TV has been banned in Bangladesh and India ReptilianPeon 0 980 July 19, 2016 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon