Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex Outside Matrimony Unsafe.
Quote:Sexual promiscuity is dangerous to your health (1 Corinthians 6:18; Romans 1:27). The Bible warns that “he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body,” and that those who commit homosexual sin would “receive in themselves” the penalty of their error. Much data now confirms that any sexual relationship outside of holy matrimony is unsafe.

Visit
Sex Habits Linked to Early Death, Disability (Fox News)

And of course, Fox News would be the ones..

So now scientific data confirms that any sexual relation outside of holy matrimony is unsafe and can cause STD's and cervical cancer, premature death's etc...

But if you are given god's precious gift and receive his sacrament of holy matrimony, you are 100% safe and you can have all the sex you want.

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT. Angry
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
RE: Sex Outside Matrimony Unsafe.
The trouble with that is that as soon as you get married the sex stops.

Big Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
What a load of shit...
I respect you too much to believe that you could possibly hold those ridiculous beliefs. - Richard Dawkins, 2012
Yeah, because nobody in marriage has ever got an STI have they?
While I was a kid going to Catholic night classes, we were told even married people, could not have sex unless it was meant to conceive a child. Because sex is meant for pleasure, and anything that pleasures us that is not God, is immoral and evil.

WHAT? Now I'm finding out different denominations will allow for sex, only if married.
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
(May 3, 2012 at 9:10 am)Zen Badger Wrote: The trouble with that is that as soon as you get married the sex stops.

Big Grin

Exactly! What could be safer?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Sex outside matrimony produced a freak who never worked a day in his life, mean to his mother, claimed to be son of god, whiled away his time with a bunch of retarded groupies, and came to a lousy, lamentable end, did it not? I say it is dangerous.
So, I should be dead, or at least have had loads of STDs and unwanted babies/aborted fetuses.. Oddly enough, nothing like that has happened to me. Must be a miracle! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Statistically they are right. Lots of things are dangerous.

Gridiron football is dangerous, but they aren't telling the jocks to stop hitting each other. Same goes for boxing. They try to make it more safe instead.

Question for you: how do playing football & having sex stack up in the natural order of things? Which could we sooner give up?

The above is the same reason why abstinence-only sex education is such an awful, abject failure.

You cannot legislate morality & you cannot legislate against basic human nature.

You will fail. Every. Single. Time.
(May 3, 2012 at 9:57 am)Kayenneh Wrote: So, I should be dead, or at least have had loads of STDs and unwanted babies/aborted fetuses.. Oddly enough, nothing like that has happened to me. Must be a miracle! Big Grin

You obviously haven't been doing it right. Tongue
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(May 3, 2012 at 10:02 am)Jaysyn Wrote:
(May 3, 2012 at 9:57 am)Kayenneh Wrote: So, I should be dead, or at least have had loads of STDs and unwanted babies/aborted fetuses.. Oddly enough, nothing like that has happened to me. Must be a miracle! Big Grin

You obviously haven't been doing it right. Tongue

Ouch!! Big Grin

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ex-minister of secretive sect, admits to child sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 175 January 28, 2024 at 10:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1225 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1131 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7304 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Fox News’ Father Jonathan Morris is Quitting the Priesthood So He Can Have Sex Fake Messiah 46 10602 June 7, 2019 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Drich
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3410 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3613 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Archbishop Philip Wilson guilty of concealing child sex abuses zebo-the-fat 3 815 May 23, 2018 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Knowing god outside a biblical sense Foxaèr 60 10732 March 31, 2018 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Church of England 'colluded' with sex abuse bishop Peter Ball zebo-the-fat 4 1727 June 22, 2017 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: vorlon13